HOME News / Alerts Forum Entrance Institutes Career Scholarships News Sitemap

Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh

Information coming soon

Some Random Articles

Have a Question ? Ask us...

360 Responses to “Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh”

1. I am studying inter 2nd year.I have health problems.so i could not attend to classes regularly.what should i do now to write exams by not attending classes?should i pay any fees for attendance exemption? please let me know the details as soon as possible.
      Thank you.

2. Respected sir,
      Iam studying inter 1st year. Iam studying in RGUKT APIIIT. This is 6 years integrated course. If I like to write Eamcet what are the certificates required and how can I approach. Is iam illigible for the Eamcet.Kindly Please let me know the details the above details.
      Thanking you,
      Yours obediently,
      G.RamMohan.

3. i want to know my pracatical examination center for intermeidate 2nd year 2009 in warnagal

4. Can the students who have taken Bi.P.C course in intermediate can do MBA after the completion of B.sc? on February 11th, 2009 at 3:24 am

tyryt

5. Pls tells me when up board Allahabad annual exam sheme decalere. and I want to upload scheme 2009
      Pls. tell me address of up board allhabad form which I load Scheme.

6. i am studying inter 2nd year in tirupathi and wants to know my exam center for ipe exams conducting from march5th 2009 onwards

7. Sai prateek reddy e on February 22nd, 2009 at 2:15 am

I am studying First year Intermediate at Narayna College, Visakhapatnam Kindly inform the venue of examination to be conducted from 3rd march 2009

8. I AM R NAVYA FROM SRI CHAITHANYA KUKKATPALLY 1ST YEAR I WANT TO KNOW MY EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR IPE

9. IAM K SARVESH INTER2ND YEAR NARAYANA COLLEGE IN NELLORE I WANT TO KNOW MY EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR IPE

10. I’m an intermediate student.I know my hall ticket number,how can i get my examination center name

11. CHAVAN VARSHALI on February 24th, 2009 at 5:55 am

I WANT TO KNOW MY CENTER.I AM INTERMEDIATE FIRST YEAR.

12. CHAVAN VARSHALI on February 24th, 2009 at 5:56 am

I WANT TO KNOW MY CENTER.I AM INTERMEDIATE FIRST YEAR.my hallticket number is 0923113910

13. WHERE WE CAN SEE THE INTER 1ST YEAR EXAM CENTER

14. i am studying second year may i know my exam center (tirupathi,andra pradesh)

15. dear sir ,up board examination date sheet 2009 intermiadiate on February 27th, 2009 at 1:51 am

sir please

16. I am studying inter 2nd year in Tirupathi and wants to know my exam center for IPE which starts from march5th.

17. sai charishma.B on February 27th, 2009 at 7:10 am

Please reply me where is my center for IPE which commends from 5th of march 2009 thank you.

18. sai charishma.B on February 27th, 2009 at 7:13 am

Thirupathi a.p.

19. sai charishma.B on February 27th, 2009 at 7:16 am

Iam studying inter second year at Tirupathi A.P. can i know my exae center please.thank you.

20. sai charishma.B on February 27th, 2009 at 7:19 am

Iam studying inter second year in TIRUPATHI A.P.can i know my exam center for IPE which starts from 5th march 2009. Thank you.

21. i want to know my 2nd year final examination centre on February 28th, 2009 at 12:13 am

want 2 know my examination centre

22. i want to know my 2nd year final examination centre on February 28th, 2009 at 12:18 am

a
      m studyng in srivyshnavi collage 2nd year.want 2 know my examination centre
      sravya sree

23. where we can download hall tickets for inter 1st 2009 exams ap

24. I am sruthi studying in 1st year intermediate in andhra pradesh my hallticket number is 0915139353 wanted to know my examination center.

Please help me

25. M.CH.V.D.ANUDEEP on March 2nd, 2009 at 12:45 am

I AM STUDYING INTERMEDIATE FIRST YEAR. IWANT TO KNOW MY EXAM CENTER

26. Where can i find IPE 2009 1st year halltickets

27. i want to know who sit beside me in inter first year exam in vja kanuru chaitanya junior college on March 2nd, 2009 at 3:36 am

want to know the candidates who appaer beside me in kanuru chaitanya junior college in vja

28. can't we know the names of persons with the help of hall ticket numbers related to IPE exams? on March 2nd, 2009 at 3:53 am

I want to know the names of persons with the help of hall ticket numbers

29. Krishna Chary on March 2nd, 2009 at 6:50 am

i want to know my pracatical examination center for intermeidate 2nd year 2009 in Miryalaguda

30. iam inter 2nd year student.i lost my halltiket of ipe .pls assit me how to get back my hall tiket to write exam

31. on which site can i check my hall ticket
      plz help me out

32. i am studying inter 2nd year i want to know my examination center

33. kishore kumar on March 3rd, 2009 at 6:49 am

I am studying secondyear i want to know my examination center

34. i want to know my exam center on March 3rd, 2009 at 6:58 am

hai

35. i dont know examination centre and hall ticket number. how can i know?

36. i want my centre name and hall ticket number

37. b.mrudula s/o b. panduragarao i want hall ticket no.

38. b.mrudula s/o b.pandurangarao 2nd year bi.p.c sri chaithanya junior college chaithanyapuri i want hall ticket number

39. i want to my intermedate center name and 2009 second year result

40. i want to now my intermedate center name and 2009 second year result when it is

41. just shutup u bloody busteds tommrrow is the exam u have not issued any halltickets of inter mediat II year 2009

42. vijaya sekhar on March 5th, 2009 at 10:30 pm

i fail in 2008 march ipe chemistry now i have to write the exam in 2009 then the question paper will be old syllabus or new syllabus.please if you know important questions means tell me chapter wise important questions please i am requesting please help me i want to pass the exam.

43. vijaya sekhar on March 5th, 2009 at 10:48 pm

44. i have hat no here us center on March 6th, 2009 at 12:53 am

may i kno my centewr

45. i have hat no here us center on March 6th, 2009 at 12:54 am

may i kno my center

46. respected sir,
      iam studying inter 2nd year.i want to know about this 6 years integrated course& i want to
      know how to apply for this course.plz tell me this information.
      thankingyou sir,
      yours sincerely,
      k.kavya

47. please help me for my certificates with wrong name writen on it. kindly mail me on md_najeeb2002@yahoo.com

48. hello sir,
      i would like to know the pass mark for intermediate first year mathematics-1.
      i am studying in Andhra Pradesh.

49. I am inter first year bi.p.c. student .I was not well so i could not attend the classes.I need physics and chemistry important questions for exam.please tell me.

50. please tell me the weightage of marks from each chapter of maths

51. sir
      pls give me INFO about previous papers of IPE

ananth
      siddartha jr. college
      eluru

52. well actually i am in intermediate 1st year and i want to know the important questions in chemistry chapterwise…that too mainly i want imporatant saq’s..please can u help me?

53. i’m attending first inter exams.could u plz send me 2007&2008 physics and,chemistry question papers.

54. could u send me 2007&2008 physics,chemistry question papers

55. could u send me inter first year m.p.c 2007&2008 physics,chemistry question papers

56. i am ashien this yr i am giving the supplimentary examm of chemistry cuz of sum health problem i got the news tht paper pattern has been changed by bie let me know whether i got the paper acordng to the yr 2008 or 2009′s rule n my paper is on 19 mar so plz snd the details as soon aspossible

57. i student of sri chantaniya jr collge i lost my hall ticket

58. I am studying inter 2nd year and i lost my hall ticket

59. Respected Sir,

My brother is studying intermediate firt year. can you please mail me the chapter wise weightage of the intermediate(AP board) first year physics subject . .

Kindly help me

60. TARAKA SIVA DURGA PRASAD on March 14th, 2009 at 5:44 am

i am studying intermediate second year.i want my exam centre

61. plz send me zoology,physics,chemistry paperss…plzzz

62. can I have a glance at mathematics-2B question paper?

63. i want to know about the weightage for phyics paper of intermediate 1st year

64. bawa ki jagir on March 15th, 2009 at 8:43 am

sir where can i find physics question paper ….i mean for the xam!!:)bolo bashu

65. hi
      this is sagar from karimnagar want to know some imp questions for physics intermediate 2nd year .
      please reply me as soon as possible.

thankyou,

66. i’m studying inter 2nd year at karimnagar and want to know about physics important questions please if anyone know send me pleaseeeeeee.

67. IPE inter second year physics paper

68. can you please tell important questions for intermediate first year chemistry?

69. i wnat some chemisty 2nd year model papers.plz sir can u show me that…

70. M SUDHA KAMESWARI on March 17th, 2009 at 11:09 am

I WAnt to know the hLL TICKET NUMBER AND CENTER FOR BIO TECHNOLOGY ENTRANCE FOR MY DAUGHTER , WHO IS IN FIRST YEAR INTERMEDIATE – Bi PC – we did not reveive the hall ticket so far.. She is studying in Chaitanya Jr College – Visakhapatnam – Her Name is R L M Harshita ..

71. How can we get into IIIT’s?i am vyshnavi studying tenth class.after my secondary educaion i want to persue my studies in IIIT’s?i am from a private school who will not get more seats in RGUKT’s.how can i approach for a seat in RGUKT?please anyone tell me how to get into IIIT’s?

72. I am vyshnavi studying tenth class and going to write my board exams.how can i get a seat in RGUKT?i want to pursue my studies in RGUKT after my secondary education.can anyone tell me how to get admitted into IIIT’s?please tell me how to get a seat in RGUKT?

73. how can i check my hall ticket number online?? pls help.

74. I am studying inter 2nd year.
      I have health problems.
      so
      I want to Know some imp qes in chemistry tomr v r havne exam so can u plz send today at any time

75. that she be old syllabus
      so can u plz send mail to my mail id sir

76. i have my hall ticket i want know the name address phone number of the student

77. mohana vamshi on March 19th, 2009 at 3:48 pm

Ht no. 0928119886 belongs to…?

78. i want a hall ticket.

79. information about bipc eamcet exam

80. Sir,
      I am studying in inter 1st year in narayana college.I want intermediate hallticket numbers website address.my hallticket is missing. so please tell me the website address. Please let me know the website address as soon as possible.
      Thank You sir.

81. I AM STUDYING INTER2NDYEAR. I WANT TO KNOW THE CHAPTER WISE WEIGHTAGE OF MATHS,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,OF EAMCET FOR THE YEARS 2008,07,06.

82. WHERE WE CAN SEE THE INTER second YEAR EXAM CENTER pls reply me

83. when will be ap inter first year betterment exams

84. Hai sir my name is bhargav. on March 23rd, 2009 at 9:10 pm

I am studying in b com 1st year. Plz sir send imp questions. Plz plz plz plz plz.

85. respected sir, I am Sameera , I am written intermediate 2nd year Bi,P,C exams but i am not do good in paper so, i dint able to in 3paper and now i am preparing for EAMCET, so any problem if I fail in 3 papers . what happen in EAMCET and also in ipe supplementary? If i fail in 3 subjects, i have to do intermediate 2nd year again? i request you to ans me in 1-2 day plz

86. i want intermediate 1st year hall tickets 2009 march
      plz tell me how will that given.

87. BUDIDA DEEPAK on March 27th, 2009 at 8:28 am

HALL TICKET NUMBER FOR SECOND YEAR

88. i would like to know whether there will be betterment examinations conducted for intermediate 1st year

89. I WANT TO KNOW YHE CHAPTER WISE WEIGHTAGE OF MATHS,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY FOR EAMCET 2009

90. hi i want my intrsec year hall ticket

91. I need to see my intermediate second year hall ticket, how can i see plz, tell me. Immediately

92. eamcet weightage for each chapter in mpc is howmuch

93. Please tell me the weightage of marks of physics (chapter wise) in EAMCET 2009.

94. i want to know the chapterwise weightage of eamcet 2009 engineering..

95. when will be the second year results of 2009

96. how to check intermediate hall tickets in online

97. when are the intermediate second year results of 2009??

98. i would like to know that is there betterment to 1st year intermediate and if so when it will be?

99. RESPECTED SIR,

MY SISTER COMPLETED HER 1ST YR EXAMS.IS BETTERMENT IS THERE FOR FIRSTYR EXAMS IF SO CAN YOU PLZ TELL ME THE DATES.IS THERE ANY CANCELLATION PROCESS.KINDLY INFORM ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
      THANKING YOU.

100. I am Aparna from Rajamundry.I lost my intermediate hall ticket. Can u please let me know if i can get the duplicate anywhere from the internet? please send me the response.

101. i want to know when are the results be going to be declared please inform websites to search it
      ihave written first year exam of AP IPE BOARD

102. hello sir ,

iam studying inter 1st year for year2009 in narayana. i have lost my hall ticket on last exam , where i can find my hall ticket? idont no hallticket number , so please kindly tell me how 2 chek my results

103. hai my name is naresh i lossed my intermediate orriginalmarklist how can aapply for the new can u give me information thank u

104. rongali kusuma on April 8th, 2009 at 11:29 am

i have lost my hall ticket and forgot my number my details are inter first year at narayana jr college at nad branch visakhapatnam 2009

105. Sir,

I accidentally lost my IPE 2nd yr hall ticket. Can you please tell me from where can i download the duplicate hall ticket.

Regards,
      Aparna

106. how can i see my intersecondyear hall tickets 2009?

107. what is the minimum pass marks for all the BiPc subjects ( bot , zoo, phy , chem , english and sanskrit )….please furnish me with the information i am to submit a medical application form with the details
      thanking you,
      Sanjay.

108. S. nandini reddy on April 11th, 2009 at 3:45 am

sir My self Singireddy nandini reddy, D/o: s.Ashok Reddy. intermediate 1st year. i forget my hallticket no. how can i get my no.

109. Mohammed Mujahid on April 12th, 2009 at 4:38 am

i want to know i passed my intermediate or not, in 2006 March can u send me plz i can write the exams now or not plz give me reply

Thanku for giveing ansers

110. respected sir,
      I require to know the list of first year students appeared for intermediate examination,andhrapradesh -for the year 2005-2006 , having their centre:vijetha jr college,kukatpally,hyderabad

111. I am studying inter 1st yr in narayana collage. i am not getting the correct information that when our results are being announced and in which website we should look for it.so i request u kindly to let me know the solution for it.

112. i am a student of narayana collage and i want to know that wheather bettrement will be conducted this year or not.if it is conducted in which center will we wright our exams and when will our result be annonced.i request you to send me the information as early as possible.

113. when are the results coming for ipe second year 2009?what is the pass marks for mpc(maths physics an chemistry)

114. when will be the results for the intermediate second year 2009 will be announced. is it 20th of april or 23rd of april? please let me know.

115. i want to know chapter wise weightage of all subjects in eamcet.

116. On which date IPE Inter 2nd year supplementary exams are gng to held 2009

117. i want to know hall ticket number

118. pls send intermediate roll number i forgot now to my email i.d

119. inter 1st year name wise results (board of itermediate, AP)

120. whether there is betterment exam for inter 1st year?if there when it will be there?

121. nadimpalli jyothi prasanna on April 17th, 2009 at 7:25 am

i lost my hall ticket can i get it back ……………………………..
      i dont know my number also

122. will the board be conducting betterment exams this year for intermidiate first year?

123. PARANKUSHAM RASHMI on April 17th, 2009 at 7:48 am

I JUST LOST MY ROLLNO. CARD HOW DO I GET TO KNOW MY intermediate 1styear RESULTS?PLEASE IS THERE A POSSIBILITY OF FINDING THE MY RESULTS JUST BY MY NAME

124. i want to know to know the date for bettrement of inter first year exam

125. i want the subject wise marks for the first year result

126. will u say me the full details of the betterment

127. i have forget my 1st year hallticket number i want to see my hallticket number of 1st year intermedaite

128. please show me the INTER FIRST YEAR 2009march english papea

129. send me my roll number i have forgotten

130. g.v.v.s.murthy on April 17th, 2009 at 10:01 pm

Inter first year 2009, betterment exam is there?
      If so what are the details?

131. hi this is karthik. I want details about betterment exam for inter first year. please send me entire detail.
      I come across some rumors about betterment exam that we have to cancel our first year regular exam marks for attending betterment and also it effect the EAMSET.
      Kindly help me and please send complete details.

132. s durga prasad on April 17th, 2009 at 11:32 pm

I had forgot my roll no

133. i wrote my first intermediate exams.
      i got my result.
      i want to write betterment exams.
      but i don’t know the rules for the exam.
      can u please help in finding it.

134. i have a small doubt that if we write betterment exam if we get lesser marks than what we get in the original exam which marks will be considered…….

135. Intermediate results with marks? on April 18th, 2009 at 12:17 am

where i can get Intermediate Results with Marks

136. i would like to know that is there betterment to 1st year intermediate and if so when it will be?

137. From where and which web site can we see name and college wise AP intermediate 1st year results

138. pls tell us the pass mark in physics and chemistry in first year intermediate.

139. when are the betterment exams for intermediate 1st year?

140. im studying in inter 1st year
      i did’nt get the result which i hav been expecting in intermediate examinations conducted this year
      i would like to appear for the betterment conducted
      would u please inform me when the betterment for inter 1st year students is conducted

141. How to know Intermediate 1st year-2009 Hall Ticket number with there name or father name?

142. i need proper information for writing iter first year betterment exams

143. sir, i want to write betterment for inter 1st year and i want my 1st year written exam xerox copies also for 3 subjects(m.p.c). how can i get those copies? how much i have to pay for each?should i apply through college only with principal sign? can’t i get those papers directly to my house? please reply me
      thank you.
      mownik

144. i wanted to know chapter wise weightage marks for eamcet 2009 of all subjects of m.p.c

145. respected sir,

i am an int.student and i appeared for the ipe exams.but i wanted to know why the board wants to play with peoples life.the corrections have been done so irrespectfully that only 46% have passed.please think about others there are many poor people who failed.what about them.the board people gave the maths paper so tough.they do the corrections like they want.please understand.

146. i have a doubt about the beterment if beterment was written what marks will remain if more marks came in previous exam which marks will remain beterment marks or previous marks please reply to my answer

147. iam ajay i want inter 1st yer model paper of maths-1A suplimentry exam

148. passing marks for chemistry-1

149. Hello Sir,
      I want to know whther there r any changes in d betterment of 1st year intermediate board exam?
      It’s because many of them r tellng tat they will not consider the marks which u got in the 1st time n even if u get less in betterment than in the they will consider those marks only .
      Can u plz help me in know this sir it’s very urgent. Please send me the details of this whether there r any changes in beteerment or not?
      Thanking you.
      Your’s Faithfully,
      V.Jayasree of 1st year inter.

150. can u pls tell me imp questions in chemistry,maths fr supplementry exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

151. wat is the pass mark in mathematics(intermediat first year)?

152. i fail one exam in intermediate can i wrte betterment on April 20th, 2009 at 8:49 am

i fail one exam in intermediate can i write betterment exams is it possible

153. i want to know what is the pass mark for botany[i.e for a 60 marks question paper]can u plz send me that info

154. i got 400 marks in first year intermediate exam in2009. i would like write the betterment.

but i have doubt that which result will consider by intermediate board wheathe best of two or

betterment result.

155. i want the hall ticket numbers with names of all the students who are waiting for the results of intermediate 2nd year……andhrapradesh

156. Sir,
      I have failed in one exam. Is it possible for me to write betterment

157. i am studying second inter with bi.p.cgroup. iam occategory student.my parents cant afford m.b.b.s seat what courses i can join if i do not get better rank in eamcet

158. hi iam swapna i want to know my bubject marks

159. sir, i wanted to ask when do we have inter 1st year betterment 2009 ……….
      & the rules & regulations of it !

160. susheel ashokrao kale on April 22nd, 2009 at 10:07 am

sir ,
      i had passed my inter first year in 2006(march=april)form v.v.college nampally hyderabad
      sir actually i forget my hall ticket number and now for migration i require my hall ticket number for further education in maharashtra which is my native place .Please cooperate with me!
      thanking you,
      susheel kale ( roll no.39 mpc)
      v.v.college hyderabad.

161. leela saahithi on April 22nd, 2009 at 8:37 pm

i want to know weightage of eamcet chapter wise

162. where we can get the results with subject wise marks
      which is the last date for paying for betterment exams
      we can write in anyplace or in whichplace we wrote reallexams

163. i need hallticket no of my friend ,appeared for IIyr intermediate exams 2009
      i have full name & name of the college

164. i want subject wise marks of first year marks 09 my hallticket no is 0911110554

165. juveriya shareef on April 23rd, 2009 at 2:48 am

i want to find out my hallticket no plz send by email send it earliar before result i need it early as possible.

166. nihith savarapu on April 23rd, 2009 at 9:52 am

sir i have lost my hall ticket.can u please let me know the procedure to get a duplicate hall ticket.i already consulted the intermediate board office at my place.i was told that there is no requirement of the hall ticket any further but i am to submit it in my college. so i would be very grateful if you can help me out in this perspective.
      thanking you,
      nihith savarapu

167. Amar inder pal singh on April 24th, 2009 at 1:08 am

Can i know my hall ticket no

168. Pls let me know from when to when II year inter betterment exams will be conducted and when is the last date for applying? Also let me know that can I change my examination center city for betterment exams.

Pls clarify if I get lower marks in betterment exam than earlier which one will be considerd for final result.
      Thanks you
      gkmn

169. I HAVE FAILED IN MATHEMATICS 2B AND WHEN ARE THE INSTANTS
      CAN I WRITE EAMCET ?

170. what are the rules to right the betterment exam of intermediate 1st year … and when is the exam in 2009

171. hi i want to inter 2nd year marks please attached in net ok. thank you

172. Bekkam Visala on April 24th, 2009 at 6:31 am

Sir Please i want my hall ticket number mpc 2nd year sri chaithanya junior college rajahmundry

173. respected sir,
      If one student is failed in intermediate examination in only one paper then can that student is eligible to write the eamcet.

174. I have passed 1st Inter but I would like to apply for betterment. Suppose I get less marks in betterment which mark is considered either betterment mark or earlier mark?

175. iam fail in the inter in only one subject can i write eamcet exam in may 14 but supp exam is at june20 i want to know that there is any problem in writing in eamcet exam please tell the reply as soon as possible
      thank you.

176. my tenth hallticket no:0176898
      iforgot my inter first year hall ticket number
      i regular 2009 batch
      please send me my hallticket number

177. how to get forgotten hallticket number on April 25th, 2009 at 7:08 am

my ssc number is:0176898

178. Respected sir,
      Iam studing intermidiate 1year in sri chaithanya junior college. i want to know whether improvements marks are calculated for eamcet weitaige

179. could I get marks sheet of inter exam results 2009 second year regular

180. please give me marks sheet

181. would like to know inter 1st year recorrection and recounting of chemistry paper fee and last date of payments.

182. shabana akthar on April 25th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

sir i lost my marks sheet, my reg. No 50576005 ,

183. shabana akthar on April 25th, 2009 at 1:36 pm

sir,
      name : shabana akthar
      hall ticket no: 50576005
      year 2005

need subject wise marks memo.

184. does betterment marks be considered for eamcet weightage if so in what onditions

185. Dhananjay Singh on April 26th, 2009 at 1:42 am

Hello Sir,
      i am studing in inter 1st year . Can i get timetable of inter betterment exams.

186. i am writing intermediate firstyear suplemwntary iwant immportant questions from all subjects(e.m)

187. i had passed in my intermediate but i want to know my markslist

188. iam studying final B.tech can i know how to get name-wise results of first year supplementary and second year regular 2009. please send me the website i would like to search my brother’s result his name is K.J.K.Kartheek

189. recorrection of chemistry paper of second year 2009.

190. site of application forms of recorrection

191. 0927227310 is my roll no. and i want to recorrect my chemistry paper

192. NAGENDRA BABU on April 29th, 2009 at 8:24 am

WHAT ABOUT INTERSECONDYEAR BETTERMENT EXAMS

193. im studyin in intermediate 1st year and im planning to write the betterment examinations this may 2009 and i would like to know the dates during which they will be held and the time of examination.
      please let me know the details as soon as possible.
      Thank you.

194. sir please show me the intermediate first year exam model paper. pls…………..

195. is beterment there for second year students

196. i just want to know that when is the intermideate first year supllymentry examination and want the datesheet please

197. Please mail me regarding intermediate first year examination date.
      regards,
      kosuriphani

198. jaweria amatun noor on May 1st, 2009 at 3:56 am

Sir,iam a bipc student.i have passed my intermediate 1st year i scored 79% marks(my hall ticket number 0922115659).i want to write improvement exam in physics and chemistry as i coudnt score good marks in them.idid not paid improvement fee on time due to my bad health condition. when i approach my college to pay the fee i was too late.sir,could board of intermediate can help me in writing the improvement exam as this marks carry 25% weightage in eamcet.reply as soon as possible thank you sir.

199. where can i find the chapter wise weightage of physics(inter first year) on May 1st, 2009 at 7:50 am

inter first year physics chapter wise weightage

200. rama manohara varma on May 5th, 2009 at 4:31 am

sir,
      i have finished my 12th class board exam sir.If i fail in one subject ,will I be able to write eamcet.

201. Shaik Akber Mohiuddin on May 5th, 2009 at 7:23 am

Respected Sir,

202. sachin agarwal on May 5th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

i have submitted form for chemistry paper for recountig .. i want to know the marks after recountig….. plzzz say me what i want to do

203. sir,
      i want to inter first year model papers give me suggistions and web-sites

204. I had completed my Inter 2nd in march 2009 idid not brought my marks memo so i want to known my marks so kindly pls inform how to know my marks now pls inform me as soon as possible
      K. vijaya

205. i want to know my inter 2nd year marks my hall.ticket no.0922230137 plz let know my marks as sson as possible .thank you

206. Dear sir
      As I am studying in second inter i have 2 subjects pending, the last date of supplementry fee was over is there any way to pay the fee with fine or any please tell me sir.

207. Dear Sir!

Greetings’

Please mail me the time table for the betterment exams of first year intermediate 2009.

Thanks & Regards,
      sudharani.

208. when is date for ipe supplementry of inter first year

209. dear sir when is date for ipe betterment

210. where i can see ipe 2 year hall tickets?

211. I would like to know if ther are any Allied Health Courses offered by the Board of Intermediate in Hyderabad.

212. Can u please give the Intermediate Betterment exam 2009 Timetable

213. i have applied for recorrectoin but didnt yet get d results wat should i do i have got to attend iit counselling from june 1st onwards tamme wat to do

214. Will the examination centre for the supplementary intermediate exams being conducted in Andhra Pradesh be the same as before or will it be different?

215. please can you tell me the time table for 1′st year betterment exams

216. when will betterment exams be conducted and may i know the exam dates.

217. can i know inter 1st year important questions in maths,physics,chemistry

218. iam nandu i want some imp questions for chemistry & maths-1A plz send me as early as posible

219. IAM 1ST YEAR STUDENT.I WANT LAST YEAR CHEMISTRY BETTERMENT IPE EXAM PAPER.WHERE I CAN FIND IT.

220. can i get ipe betterment 2007 n 2008 question papers.

221. VISHNU PRIYANKA on May 14th, 2009 at 7:49 am

TIME TABLE OF BETTERMENT EXAMS INTER 1ST YEAR.

222. VISHNU PRIYANKA on May 14th, 2009 at 8:02 am

Sir please can i have 1ast year ipe supplementry ouestion papers?

223. ch.hanumanthrao on May 14th, 2009 at 8:18 am

i want intermediate supplamentary in 2009 eaxm halltickrt.

224. hello,
      iam studying intermediate second i could not attended to class please send me model papers for me.and also give me an imp quetions. thanks in advance.

225. VISHNU PRIYANKA on May 14th, 2009 at 11:12 pm

can i please know 1st year betterment time table?

226. I have been missing my ssc memo and transfer certificate please guide me how to obtain duplicate copy of it.As i am residing in other country i will be thankfull if u can guide me and what is the procedure and needs?

227. sir,
      even after writing betterment.i wanted to know whether there is best of two.and also is there any rule like only two percentage of your original marks will increase regardless of whatever marks you score in betterment exams.for intermediate board of andhara pradesh.please reply to your early convinence

228. i am studying inter 2nd year please show my hallticket

229. please show my hallticket

230. i want to know my hallticket

231. samalatha is my friend she written exam in 2006 i want to see hallticket again

232. Please mail me if the center of betterment exams is the same as before and if we are supposed to use the same hall ticket.

233. i completed my 1st year iwant to know whether betterment marks are given out of the best or they are only final

234. can i get timetable for betterment ?

235. Hello Sir,
      i am studing in inter 1st year . Can i get timetable of inter betterment exams.

236. will i fail on not attending my IMPROVEMENTS?

237. sir pls where i can find previous physics&chemistry papers

238. sir,
      i am a student of inter first year,in the improvement exam,the marks of the better of the two tries will be selected or not?

239. where r halltickets for impro.exams on May 19th, 2009 at 12:00 am

send as soon as possible

240. RESPECTED SIR,

I have coumpleted intremeadet but two subject are not cleard that is (maths 1A,
      commers 2) but iheard that selabers has changed ,because of this .those students who are writing
      examination in this march 2010,those students will get old quesionpaper? or new questionpapre?
      please reply this qoestion sir

241. Sir, i have completed my intermediate (HEC)IN 2001march. Now i wanted to do engeenring so, i wanted to do MPC/BiPC (or) is thier any chances to write only matha or sincce paper to get engeenring seet

242. Respected sir, i am a inter 1st year student i want imp question and i am from bi,p,c group

243. respected sir i want to know the secod year ipe weightage of maths,physicsand chemistry
      even i want to know whether eamcet wieghtage is increased to 50%this year

244. please sir i want the above information as soon as possible

245. I want to write my intermediate 2nd year exam .Its being 7 years I left from now . I am a drop out and now am planning to write my 2nd year exams . Now what would be the procedure to write the exam ? I am not in India but I will come in December and then I will come in March to write the exams .
      I highly appreciate if someone can help me .

246. i want to know the date of second year exam fee

247. chavva.sudhir reddy on October 20th, 2009 at 4:05 am

i need my t.c of intermediat imediatly plz

248. chavva.sudhir reddy on October 20th, 2009 at 4:08 am

i need to downlode my t.c its nessary for aplling schoolership plz send to my id urgent

249. chavva.sudhir reddy on October 20th, 2009 at 4:09 am

sir plz its urgent plz plz

250. dear sir,

i havent pay exam fee for 2010 intermediate public exams.
      i have a backlock from 2008 march.

please tell me if there is any chance to pay exam fee.

i will thank full to you if you give any sourse to pay.

251. may i know more nuber of model papers for second year intermediate

252. may i know hall ticket nuber for 2010 exams
      my details are :
      name:md.abdul khayoom
      collage:sri chatanya junior kalasala,chandandanagar,hyd

253. k.vighneswararao on November 11th, 2009 at 10:42 am

please,tell me the impoartquestions of all subjects in
      intermediate firstyear

254. please,tell me important questions in all subjects of intermediate first year

255. may i know the weightages for all subjects of bi.p.c 1st year.

256. may i know the weightages for all subjects of bi.p.c 1st year

257. Success is counted sweetest by those who ne’er succeed.

258. I need a syllabus copy of II yr BiPC physics.

259. sir, can u plz send me the chapter wise weightage of all subjects(MPC) for inter second year public exam and also for competitive exams like EAMCET, AIEEE,BITSAT. plzzzz…waiting for your response.

260. im studing inter second year in Karimnagar DIST

so

plz send by question papers for importent

Thanking you Sir/Madem

urs……….

261. sir, i want to know the chapter wise weightage of maths , physics and chemistry of both inter 1st and 2nd year for ipe xam as well as competitive exams like EAMCET, AIEEE, BITAST, IIT etc…please reply and send it to my email id “priya_theteenfairy@yahoo.co.in”…I hope for a positive response.

262. sir, please send me guess papers from all subjects of second year ipe and my examination centre

263. hie,i am sravani,i am studing inter 2nd year.I want important questions in maths2B and chemistry….plz send them as soon as possible.thank you.

264. sir, i want to know the chapter wise weightage of maths , physics and chemistry of both inter 1st and 2nd year for ipe xam as well as competitive exams like EAMCET, AIEEE, BITSAT, IIT etc…please reply and send it to my email id “harish_caper@yahoo.com”…I hope you will be helpful
      response PLZ DONT NEGLECT SIR i waiting for your response

265. i have a friend who appeared for 2007 intermediate board mpc group from narayana junior college visakhapatnam. his name isTalupareddy Kishore ,can you please give me his hall ticket number.

266. I am studying inter 1st year how can i get imp questions what are the web sites

267. respected sir,
      ple give the information about the weightage of maths physics and chemistry in ipe exams

268. i want chapter wise marks for eamcet 2010 urgently

269. i want to know my exam centre conducting from march/april 2010

270. dear madam\Sir,
      I am student inter 2nd year in bord of inter mediate nampally college.
      I want intermediate hallticket numbers website address.
      my hallticket is missing.
      so please tell me the hall ticket number.
      Please let me know the website address as soon as possible.please help me

thank You sir.

271. I want intermediate hallticket numbers website address.
      my hallticket is missing.
      can you tell me where I can get the Information.

272. can u plz give information about the chapterwise weightage for 2010 2nd year bord examinations of all the sob jects

273. can u show me d maths 1a ipe final paper

274. where can i see the 2008-2009 maths ia paper

275. Respected sir,
      i am studing in inter second year mpc e/m.due to helth problems i am un able to attend classes.so i am worryed about my exams. by home preparetion i think i am not able to write eaxms. so i am reqesting you to pls send the chapter wise allotment of marks pattern of all subject

276. sir,
      i want to know the weightage of all subjects.

277. how i can i get inter 1st year 2009 question papers to download…reddy

278. i am studying inter 2nd yr bipc
      i want chapter wise weight age for botany ,zoology, physics, chemistry .
      the text book i choosed z AKADAMI so i wish u 2 send according to da chapters of akadami
      MOUNIKA

279. iam mounika iam studyin bipc 2nd yr
      iwant previous years question papers of botany ,zoology,physics,chemistry
      i wish u send me last 5 yrs …………

280. may i know 2010 EAMCET chapter wise weightage for MPC

281. Y amruth sanjeev on January 19th, 2010 at 7:23 am

I am the student of sri chaitanya college can you get the examinations schedules and the hall-ticket number of the coming public examinations of the intermediate first year

282. I know the name of student studied intermediate 2007-09 batch ,i want to know which college he is studying

283. i have completed my first year last year i want to write improvement exams but i missed them,can i write that exams after completion of second year exams.please give reply sir.

284. i would like to know the unit wise weightage of marks in botany,physics,zoology &chemistry for Andra Pradesh IPE BOARD first year exams

285. Hi
      My son was completed 10th class in CANADA.I want to join him INTERMEDIATE IN Andra Pradesh.Can you tell the eligibility creteria
      Thanks.

286. i want physics&chemistry important questions list from first year

287. I want intermediate II nd year maths 2B weightage

288. i need 1st year intermediate english chapter wise weightage for year 2009-10 (AP)

289. hai sir my name is chana i am forget my 12thbord hallticket no can u plz help me sir,y becouse i m rewrite the examination

290. sir may i know in which website previous years question papers of 2nd inter are available

291. I’m studying inter first year[MPC] in sri chaitanya college.Due to health problems i couldn’t attend the college regularly.Will there be any problem in writing the board exam?Can i write the board exam or will there be any problem with the attendance?

292. Hi

I have passed my Intermediate in 1997.Unfortunately i lost my Markslist recently and I need them URGENTLY…Please anyone suggest me how to apply for my markslist again…I will be very thankful for the replies..Please this is very URGETNT for me…
      ThankYou.

293. where can i get inter maths 2b imp questions online as free download

294. sir im studing in inter 2nd year general & want to know my examination center……….soooooooooooo plez can u tell me the realising date of hall tickets in net………….plz inform me sir…………………..

295. please send the center for this hall ticket number

296. please send the center

297. can i get inter 1st year model papers,please!my goup is m.e.c-maths,economics,commerce.

298. sir I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS I READ SOME IMPORTED QEASTIONS
      I AM STUDYING 1ST YEAR IN GOVT JUNEUR COLLAGE SABBAVARAM
      MY ATTENDENCE PERCENT 69% SO I PAY HOW MANY FEE TO WRITE EXAMINATION
      PLEASE KINDLY SEND IMFORMATION TO MY EMAIL
      THAN’Q

299. i am studying inter second year i want to know my exam centers at tirupathi

300. i am studying inter 2nd year in tirupathi and wants to know my exam center for ipe exams conducting from march11th 2010

301. I studed inter 2nd year 5 years back(2005). I failed Maths 1A and Physics. Because of family problems I did not write the exams. But now I like to write those 2 exams. When shell I pay fee. I studed in Vizag. I did not get the marks list. Shell I get it. In any where shell I write the exam.

302. respected sir,
      im studing inter first year,Bi.P.C GROUP .can u tell me imp questions in chemistry mainly organic chemistry.also say some tips to score more marks in ipe examinations

303. i am studying inter 2nd year in tirupathi and wants to know my exam center for ipe exams conducting in 2010

304. sir,
      i wanted to know my examination centre plzz its a request.

305. hellow sir iam doing my 2nd year bipc .sir please send me guess papers of all the subject,so that i can prepare well.and also iwant the ipe weightage of all the subjects.please send me as soon as u can.thanking u

306. Hellow sir iam studing inter 2nd year bipc.pleas send the guess papers for all the subject.and also subject wise weightage for ipe.
      Thanking you,
      Yours obiedient,
      tehnieth.

307. hello sir! i am in inter second year ….i want the previous year question papers of IPE…..all the subjects…….atleast five previous year papers…..
      thank u !

308. im rigved studying in intermediate 1st year i wan to know how many marks are given from each chapter in physics

309. i want to know my hall ticket number quickly

310. namsthe,my name gpranamya iam studying inter second year in which site i get imp questions.please reply me thank you

311. can we know the details of examination center

312. anapati raviteja on February 11th, 2010 at 7:45 am

i want to know my examination center of 2nd year. my hall ticket number is 1007218035

313. i am writing supplymetry for that i want wieghtage of che phy

314. basangari venkateshwar reddy on February 12th, 2010 at 12:12 am

haiiiiiiiiii

315. date sheet of final intermediate 1st year exam 2010

316. Sir i am a student of intermediate first year Sir i was unable to collect previous qestion papers so kindly help me for this helping

317. where can i get imp guess question papers for inter first year ipe .

318. hello i want inter 2nd year question papers of all subjects mpc group send me atleast 5 year papers plsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!send me

319. hello sir! i am in inter second year ….i want the previous year question papers of IPE…..all the subjects…….atleast five previous year papers…..
      thank u !

320. i wanna knw the weightage of maths 1A,maths1B N PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY………..CAN U PLZZZZ HELP ME OUT

321. please, send to my email important questions of ipe examinations of first year bi.p.c group. thanking you sir.

322. Good morning
      sir/madam. sir i am studying inter 2nd year i am week in maths 2b and physics sir to get at least 35 marks in maths and phys what chapter should i learn sir can u tell me some important questions in maths 2b & physics sir please tell me sir. Thank you sir/madam.

323. iam of intermediate 2 year wanted to know chapter wise eamcet weightage of maths physics and chemistry.

324. I m IPE second year student from Viveka College,tenali.i need physics imp question for 2nd year.2010 batch

325. syeda shumaila maryam qadri on February 21st, 2010 at 6:20 am

respected sir,
      I am a student of bi.p.c as i was ill and undergone surgery of my knee last week . as i was going with this problem I was not attending my classes since december .so I request you to help me in preparing for my exams by letting me know the important questions of my syllabus. hoping for your help
      thanking you,

326. sir,
      i’m studying inter second year ,i want physics chemistry previous question papers or guess papers ,because i’m having the health problems so i don’t the important questions ,so sir please send me fast

327. hii… im shahura… im studying in narayana jr college… achari street nellore… i want to knw my center for IPE exams

328. nothing to worry

329. K.Ram Venkatesh on March 3rd, 2010 at 10:50 pm

i want to know the 2010 exam centers in machilipatnam

330. i would like to have some guess papers of mpc group inter 1 year which will be helpful for me to revise my subjects

331. board questions

332. sachin amingad on March 26th, 2010 at 2:37 am

i have a doubt what happens if we dont write no. of additional sheets in the given coloumn in ipe board exam

333. are there betterment or improvement exams for senior inter other than supplementary if so when please give details

334. i want to see my first year marks my name is movva neha my hall ticket no is 0906120327 in the year 2008-09

335. h.sri vishnu charan on April 10th, 2010 at 7:01 am

how to know chapter waitage eamcet(engg) please give the suitable information

336. i am completing intermediate second year i am prepraring lawcet examinations please put on to the the net lawcet previous papers

please sir

337. sir iam start preparing eamcet eax from 21-04-20010 i want some trick to cover eamcet portion in this remaning days so sir i think to cover average marks please give me chapter wise watiage and some trikes

338. Surath Sai Syavalya on April 24th, 2010 at 2:33 am

i got A grade in Ist Inter 2010. i want to know the marks

339. Respected sir,i have completed my ssc….plz tel me about the subjects in bi.p.c. of intermediate first year….

340. i have in one exam in first year i want to pass the exam b doing recorrections i got 9marks in maths mec group plrrs help me if any ……………………..thankyou

341. i have fail in one exam in first year i want to pass the exam by doing recorrections i got 9marks in maths 1b mec group plrrs help me if any ……………………..thankyou

342. hi i failed in one subject ,im in inter 2nd year and do i need to write all the exams including practials or elseonl the subject i failed ,????? when is supplementry dates ? please reply

343. iam farooq iam studing in intermediate i have scored in inter 456

344. i want to know the fee details for revaluation and recounting

345. i want to know the fee details for revaluation for inter 2nd year ap papers

346. i have passed 2nd year but i have failed first year economics. i got 22 marks i need to apply for revaluation for that subject so what i have to do and how much fee should i have to pay please tell give me the suggestion.

347. hi……i have lost 2 subjects in 2nd year,but i am very confident about that exams.when i should i apply for revaluation,whats the process of revalaution. can i write supplementary even after applying for revalation….please help me…i am very serious problem..

348. i am passed intermediate ii year general. No. 1013223123. but i want know my mark list.

349. i doesn’t have chapter wise weithage so please note me about them

350. how can i find my marks of intermediate2nd year through net?

351. where can i get the form to apply for recounting of my intermediate answer scripts?

352. I want important questions for intermediate 1 &2 year , plese replay me

353. sir i am d. bhavani i filled in maths a second year
      how can i apply revaluation. and send revaluation form plese send D.D. DEtails also pls

354. Ashish Sankhala on July 2nd, 2010 at 7:18 am

i have completed my 1st year in vizag and i have passed but iam not satisfied with my marks i want to re-valuate my papers before i have missed the date i went out of station because of some problems so please u can keep the date again please

355. respcted sir,

how can i apply for recounting paper of intermediate first year 2010 plz tell me

356. hi sir iam studying inter 2nd year i should need the weihtage of eamcet marks according to the chapterwise in all subjects please send it to my mail .thank u sir

357. hi sir iam studying inter 2nd year i need the weihtage of ipe marks according to the chapterwise in all subjects please send it to my mail .thank u sir

358. hi sir/madam iam studying in 1st yr cec group i want to know the final exams important questions for all subjects send it to my mail,if possible.

359. hi sir i want the weightage for economics for the new syllabus chapter wise. please reply

360. iam studying IPE second year b.i.p.c, i want all the subjects important questions

Some Random Articles