AIMT-Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) is a fusion of the latest technologies with high traditional spiritual values. The educational facilities at AIMS meets the international standards. The Medical College building contains laboratories, lecture halls and a well-furnished central library complete with outstanding collection of the latest editions of medical books and journals.
It also provides electronic access scientific and medical data-bases. An anatomy museum has also been established with all the latest teaching devices and with elaborate models detailing the different parts of the human body.
The institute conducts an Common Entrance test (CET) for admission towards its various courses of medicine, viz; Medical, Dental and Nursing in the department of Medical Sciences.
- AIMT : Courses
- AIMT : Eligibility Criteria
- AIMT : Pattern of Entrance Examination
- AIMT : Syllabus
- AIMT : Tentative Dates
- AIMT : Application Forms and Prospectus
- AIMT : Centres for Examination
- AIMT : Foreign Students
- AIMT : NRI/Management Quota Applicants
- AIMT : Contact Information
- AIPVT : Tentative Schedule