Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka -(COMEDK PGET)
PGET-Post Graduate entrance Test
PGET (Post Graduate entrance Test) is conducted by COMEDK every year for admission in various post graduate medical course in Karnataka Medical and Dental Colleges.
COMEDK entrance test is mandatory requirement for admissions into the Post Graduate courses of COMEDK Member Institutions.
COMEDK member institutions offers post graduate degree and post graduate diplomas in different disciplines. Post graduate degree is a three year full time and post graduate diploma is a two year part time programme.
- COMEDK-PGET : Eligibility Requirements
- COMEDK-PGET : MCI / DCI Norms
- COMEDK-PGET : Pattern of PGET Entrance Test
- COMEDK-PGET : Syllabus
- COMEDK-PGET : Test Centers
- COMEDK-PGET : Important Dates
- COMEDK-PGET : Contacts
- COMEDK-PGET : Member Institutions
- COMEDK-PGET : Courses Offered