HOME News / Alerts Forum Entrance Institutes Career Scholarships News Sitemap

National Institute of Open Schooling, Roll No & Center details for Class-X

To get your Center Details on SMS type NIOS10 & send to 5676750 e.g. NIOS10 00ABC123 send to 5676750

Some Random Articles

Have a Question ? Ask us...

438 Responses to “National Institute of Open Schooling, Roll No & Center details for Class-X”

1. hello,i am mayursinh.I want to join the std.12th science exam.
      What is the procedure for this matter?plz inform me.

2. I AM IT IRAQI DOCTOR DECIDED TO STUDY IN INDIA FOR DEPLOMA OR MASTER DEGREE IN ONCOLOGY

3. Tanushri Srivastava on June 30th, 2008 at 12:50 pm

From where can I get the admission forms for the exams that are gonna be conducted in October?

4. Karen D'souza on July 9th, 2008 at 12:38 pm

Hi i am a 12th pass thru N.I.O.S in the feild of commerce i wanted to know how and in what feild could i persuade my graduation and when would admission start …. thank you

5. hi iam sunil parab.
      i attempt my HSC exam in 2002 but there is two subjects are still not cleared therefor iwant to complete my HSC tru NIOS.
      i want to know NIOS is equivlent to maharastra board/mumbai unversity.

6. TITAM CHAKRABORTY on July 21st, 2008 at 1:05 am

I have appeared NIOS Secondary Board examination in April,2008 in Kolkata, India. Now I have to seat exams again to clear balance subjects.
      Is it possible to seat in the next exams in Singapore till completely passed as my futher is currently working in Singapore and we are planning to shift Singapore from India on parmanent basis to stay with him.

Please advice how to go about.
      Bregds,
      Titam

7. hello sir, i am a student of NIOS board.I have one question for you, can i try for abroad study? please kindly inform me plese.

8. Class ten result under Regional centre of Gwahati

9. I WANT TO GIVE 12 EXAM FROM NIOS,ON APRIL 2009…
      WTATS THE PROCEDURE I HAVE TO DO..
      PLZ,….HELP ME.
      AS I ALREADY DELAY,BECAUSE I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION 4 OCT SESSION.
      BUT DUE 2 SOME REASONS I CANT..;

10. i want to know the result of 12th class exams of haryana open board

plz tell me the procedure how would i am able to find the website or result

11. actualy i want to give exam of hsc ………………i had completed ssc in 2006…….

12. where is the center of nios of bihar zila school? when exam will be held?

13. sachin kumar gupta on September 23rd, 2008 at 6:16 am

how do i confirm my admission in nios

14. i want know full detail of my exam center

15. hi im naveen,i want to know that when you take 10th compartment exam.

16. Hi. . i want to appear STD 12th NOS (Dehli Board) from Mumbai this year. . So what is the procedure and which are the schools vl be available for NOS from Andheri – Virar?

Reply ASAP

Thanks

Judeline West

17. I want to center details my en roll no 27022462065

18. please tell me 10 class compartment center

19. KRISHNA KUMAR JHA on October 16th, 2008 at 2:43 am

dear sir,
      i want 2 say that where is my center and date of exam.
      my Enrol No.27012863043
      COURES: Senior Medium: Hindi

20. plz tel me the centre of that student.

21. I would like know nios 12th class center in Delhi

22. dada kishorchandra s. on October 17th, 2008 at 9:50 am

i have filled form for x class for my daughter ms. ridhdhik dada . herref. no. is A0908200467.till today i have not received books from you. i want last 5 yrs. exam . papers. from where i can obtain it. please guide me . my address is as below. k.s. dada, 133,mahavirnagar, new kosad road, amroli-394107-surat-gujarat

23. why r steel bridges declared unsafe after a long use??

24. my enrolment no. is 92278300835 want to know my examination center

25. my enrolment no. is 92278300835 want to know my examination center class xii

26. hi
      i want to know about last date of 10+2 prospectus

27. result

28. When are +2 2009 Exams and time table publication

29. where the hell is my center!!! how can i find tommorow is my exam my enrilment no. is 21017772037 plz help me hurry

30. I need detaIL ABOUT I CARD OF 10TH CLASS.Pls foprward immidiately.

31. hi, i want to join in direct final year BCA. please suggest me an institute……….

Thanks & Regards

32. hello sir i m aditya . i m student of nios in 10th class
      i dont get the study material of my course & from wher i attend my classes was closed so tell me sir what can i doo means i went my study materil & classes also

33. MY ENROL NO IS-21024372021,I WANT MY ROLL NO.

34. hi i wnt the admission form for 2009 where i can find it ,enrolment no is 27036162039 plss help me

35. hiiiiiiiii
      i have to give the exam of 12 class in apirl 2009 could plzzzzzzzz tell me from where i get the last 5 year exam paper………….

36. What Date In April Will The 2009 Final Exam Start? Send Me The Nos Date Sheet Of 12Th Board Exam 2009 As Fast As Possible.

37. I Want my center detailS class Xth my roll no 27015182356 and date sheet Thanks

38. please inform us what date we will be sitting for our 10th board exam 2009
      we are 2008 batch

39. sir, i am going to attend nios 10th april 2009 at mumbai. my roll no.19000672011 due to my father transferable job i requested center at mumbai. i want to know center and exam date.
      thanking you.

40. Respected sir,
      Iam a student studying intermediate. I want Previous five years question papers regarding first and second intermediate from where i can get them. Does they can help me in my exams? Please let me know.
      Thanking you,
      G.RamMohan.

41. can u plz inform me my name is registered for reexams on april-may 2009 of class Xth my enrollment no 11003572369.

42. i have taken admission in 12th class (commerce) through A.I and i want to get the new course material for the upcoming examination of april 2009….thank u

43. hello sir i am anand sharma.iam my roll no is this 27034163150. my address has changed so please send me centre details on my phone no 9990621497 . i am waiting for ur response. thanku on February 3rd, 2009 at 2:58 am

I want to known my form is submetted or not

44. harish chandra bhatt on February 4th, 2009 at 8:00 am

I want to say that where is my centre and exam date.
      seniari courses medium hindi

45. hi

46. i want to know where is my nios exam centre in delhi of 2009exams on February 8th, 2009 at 12:42 am

pls inform me

47. tell me the rollno of +2 (gurvinder singh) on February 8th, 2009 at 7:47 am

roll no tan dasdo

48. what my roll number i have no roll number on February 9th, 2009 at 12:39 am

10th class roll number plz send me my registration no is (05012682005) &(05012682006)

49. Meenakshi saini on February 10th, 2009 at 3:31 am

Hi i m Meenakshi.I m a student from science side of class 12th. I want to known the datesheet and my examination centre. please reply me as soon as possible.I will wait of ur reply

50. will i get addmission in any college if i complete my class 12 from NIOS

51. Dear Sir,
      I would like to know My Examination center. My details are as follows
      Enrol No: 21030782368 Pls send me above requirment at prashant.gathade@gmail.com

52. DEAR SIR,

MY FRIND IS 4TH PASS AND WANT TO GIVE PRIVATE 10TH DIRECTLY. HIS AGE IS 21 YEAR NOW AND WORKING IN A COMPANY. BECOZ OF HIS STUDY HE IS NOT THAT MUCH RESPECTED EVEN THOUGHT HE BRING MORE SALES AND ALSO DO LOT OF CREATIVE WORK.

KINLDY GUIDE OR GIVE ME THE CONTACT PRIVATE SSC EXAM PROCEDURE.

CAN HE GIVE DIRECTLY SSC EXAM BY PRIVATE WITH ANY UNIVERSITY.
      U CAN EMAIL – jj@earthsellers.gen.in

53. i want to know abut my center details my roll no is 2105471

54. datesheet of nios stream 1 for april -may 09 session on February 15th, 2009 at 4:54 am

date sheet plz 4 nios april-may 09

55. hey hi this is vkas i want to knw when is datesheet for class 10 for nios is coming nd frm whch site will i get if u knw plz tell me on vikas2669615@yahoo.co.in

56. when we will get our nios board date sheet of finals 2009? on February 15th, 2009 at 10:55 am

we all are no getting our nios board final exams date sheet 2009……….

57. when we will get our nios board date sheet of finals 2009? on February 15th, 2009 at 10:56 am

aapke liye to kisi comment ka koi faayada nahi ……………

58. how shall I search examination roll no. of 8th class? on February 21st, 2009 at 5:00 am

I want to ask about roll no. of 8th class examinatin with center.

59. sir i want to do my hsc frm nios what should be the best suggestion for me
      as i m already delayed to take part in exam tat will be held on april 2009
      so plz help me out n tell how it all would be done
      bcoz i don’t want to be get late late more so plz tell me what should i do now………

60. Has the exam timetable of Nios class ten batch 2009 been published.
      How to check the status of my roll no and exam center details.
      Kindly assist me.

61. have a nice day

62. Wants to know about the date of class 10 th examination to be held in April 2009. And the Roll No. slip for Mr. Ajay Sharma S/o Mr. Naresh Kumar Sharma addimission taken wide B.L Central Public School Solan

63. Has the exam timetable of Nios class ten batch 2009 been published.
      How to check the status of my roll no and exam center details.
      Kindly assist me.

64. How to check my roll No. slip

65. .whn is home science paper of nois exam 2009..plz let me knw

66. MY NAME IS KP NEETU PRAKASH,SEAT NUMBER-A242788,CENTER NAME-MULUND (W) NO1 A,STATION CENTER NUMBER-2216,DIST & SCHOOL NO-33.06.046.PEASE WILL U INFORM ME MY CENTER.

67. When will the date sheet of National Open School (class X) (April09-May09) be issued ,if the date sheet is issued then please send it to my email Id-vaish_shiwani87@rediffmail.com

68. Hi I am Pooja Asher, want to ask some queries… When are the secondary final examination going to begin for N.I.O.S 2008-2009? and when will the datesheet given on the net?

69. Latha Ruth John on March 2nd, 2009 at 1:26 am

I am an nios student going to complete my 12th exam in April ,but i wanred to know when the datesheet and hall ticket will arrive

70. can u show me the time-table of 12th stadard

71. hollo sir i am the student of std 10 NIOSboard what is the time table for the year 2008-2009

72. Chandan Jyoti Baruah on March 4th, 2009 at 1:07 am

Sir,i want to know the confirm date of our senior secondary exam.As election is also there from 16th of april so will our exam posponed?

73. HELLO
      I AM NOORI. I HAVE LOSED MY ROLL NO OF 10 TH CLASS.
      SO I REQUEST YOU PLEASE GIVE ME MY ALL DETAIL.

74. i m neelam enrol no 27018173121
      f. name : baishakh chand
      m,/ name : shashi kala

want to check my roll no. for 2009 board and datesheet and exam centre. please give me detail on sohansingh_5166@yahoo.com mail address.

thanks

neelam

75. sir, i have admitted for nos exam for session 2009 april sir plz tell me when my maths exam will be going to held thanks

76. suyatemjen longkumer on March 5th, 2009 at 12:16 am

date if exam for april 2009 arts stream.
      suya

77. hi iam Ravi Gidwani.
      i attempt my HSC exam in 2004 but there is two subjects are still not cleared therefor iwant to complete my HSC tru NIOS.
      i want to know NIOS is equivlent to Gujarat board.

cell no: +919879852849
      Regards
      Ravi

78. till me 12th hall tiket 2009 april exam on March 5th, 2009 at 11:06 pm

till me 12th class haal tiket (nios)

79. roolno. and center

80. I ( P.Sravanti )am appearing for standard X NIOS exams from Sacred Heart Convent school from Jamshedpur .Please let me know my examination centre details. My enrolment number is 26000482027
      Awaiting for your prompt reply.
      thanks in advance.

P.Sravanti

81. Pleas tell me my examination center My Roll No. is 27013973026

82. navdeep godara on March 7th, 2009 at 3:12 am

hello,sir where is the center of panchkula class 10th . plz inform me.

83. navdeep godara on March 7th, 2009 at 3:16 am

hello,sir where is the center of panchkula class 10th of NIOS board. plz inform me.

84. main aap sai ye pochna chahta hon ki maira 12 class ka centar kaha padega main laxmi nagar kai sbs college main padta hon

85. umashanker panday on March 7th, 2009 at 11:00 am

could you tell me my examination center.

86. santosh kumar yadav on March 8th, 2009 at 1:05 am

want to know the roll no. and centre details and the date sheet

87. danish-ul-hassan bangroo on March 8th, 2009 at 4:48 am

wheres my centre for the examination of apr-may,2008-2009 coducted my study centre is fr.agnels school, gautam nagar .

88. Sayyed Heena Kauser on March 8th, 2009 at 12:31 pm

I my self Sayyed Heena Kauser giving my exam from “Regina Pacis High School”.
      My Roll No is-11000182038.
      My question is , where i wi’ll get my center. Pls send it as fst as you can.

89. Ashique Abdulkader on March 9th, 2009 at 12:39 am

I want to know the examinatio centre and exam date which held in kerala .my enrol No is 09000682326

Sent on a phone using T9space.com

90. kanika agnihotri on March 9th, 2009 at 1:51 am

centre detail

91. HELLO I AM JASLEEN KAUR I JUST WANT TO CONFIRM MY EXAMINATION CENTRE IN DELHI

92. 12th class nios examdate datesheet

93. harashada kadam on March 10th, 2009 at 1:30 am

i want the time table of 10th NIOS and 12 th NIOS arts please also send roll no,timings of paper and centre.thank you

94. hi can i know the nios exams centers of pune plz plz reply

95. hello,
      mam/sir
      I am a student of std 10th,pls cn u gine me the time table for nios.its realy urgent.

96. i am cynthia john and my enrollment no is 27000383005. i want to know the examination centre of april 2009 of class 12th of national institute of open schooling (english medium). please let me know as soon as it is possible please.

97. Hi Sir, I m rajeev, i want to admission in 12th std. so what is the date of admission & how i can apply for admission? Plz inform me by mail or call my no. given below.

Thanks

Rajeev
      09873894137

98. national institue of open learning schooling. roll no. and centre details for class XII

99. VISHAL BHATNAGAR on March 12th, 2009 at 5:05 am

I WANT TO KNOW THE FEES FOR THE ACEDEMIC YEAR 2009-10.PLEASE ANSWER TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.AND ALSO TELL ME THE LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION

100. Dear sir
      My name is Manish and my enrol no. is 27027082343 ref no. A0708216170

where is my exm center kindly me,

my mobile no is9871391771

Thanks & Regd

Manish

101. sir,
      please send me the date sheet for senior secondary on my mail id i.e. jyoti78681@yahoo.in

102. Hi, may i know where is my centre my enrollment no is 27029383452

103. MY NAME IS SUMER SINGH,REF NUMBER-A0708218101,ENROL NUMBER-27034382369, CENTER NAME-VIDYA NIKETAN PUBLIC SCHOOL NANAKPURA NEW DELHI 21,STUDY CENTER NUMBER-270343,PEASE WILL U INFORM ME MY EXAM CENTER.

104. hiiiiiiiiii
      plzzzzzzzz
      nios 10th class 2009 April Exam Roll No

105. hey hi this is vkas i want to knw when is Sample paper& Roll No for class 10 for nios is coming nd frm whch site will i get if u knw plz tell me on kumar_rinku45@yahoo.com

106. hi, may i know my examination center my enrollment no. is 27029383452

107. hieee
      i want 2 noe my rolll no and centre details plzzzzz and time table…

108. I Amit Ranjan want to apper in the examination 2009 for class 12 held on april 2009 please help me because i have already delay i am very oblige if there is any option left to appear in exam of class 12 april 2009

109. MY NAME IS SUMER SINGH,REF NUMBER-A0708218101,ENROL NUMBER-27034382369, CENTER NAME-VIDYA NIKETAN PUBLIC SCHOOL NANAKPURA NEW DELHI 21,STUDY CENTER NUMBER-270343,PEASE WILL U INFORM ME MY EXAM CENTER.

mera exam centre kha par pade ga

110. i want to know my center detail of class 12th my roll.no. is 27009483573
      and i want to get my date sheet also.

111. sis exam center kab pata chale ga class x roll no 27019182352

112. I Want my center detailS class Xth my roll no 27019182352 and date sheet Thanks

113. my is mukesh kumar

114. my question pls my exam center

115. hello sir……
      i want to noe my centre no and roll no? my enrollment no is 03014582041

116. plz i want my centre no and roll no plzzzzzzzzzzzzz my enrllment no is 03014582041

117. i want 2 noe my roll no and centre plzz…
      my enrollment no is 03014582042

118. my refranc no a708214023

119. Can u plz give me the timetable 4 class 10!!!!!!

120. HI!!!!!!!!!
      PLZ CAN U TEL ME THE TIMETABLE OF CLASS 10!!!!!!!!!
      ROLY ME ON dave42bekham0

121. Hello,
      I want to know my examination center
      My enroll no: 05019083394
      AI no: 050190
      For class 12th
      (National Indian Open Schooling )
      Stream 1
      Medium: English
      Please Help Me !

122. how can i find out my ssc center plzzzzzzzz reply me

123. Anjali vishnoi on March 14th, 2009 at 10:10 am

i know my roll no and centre.please sent

124. Dear sir/ madam my Enrol no is 27038982340 & Ref no-A0708246494 pls give me my roll nao and examination center. for my e mail id as earlier possible.

Thanks & Regard’s

Rajesh kumar

125. i want to know the center of my seniour secoundry (12th). My hall ticket number is 01004783292.pls send help me soon thank you

126. Jitender Kumar on March 15th, 2009 at 10:31 am

Hello, I am Jitender Kumar.I want to join the std. 12th science exam.
      What is the procedure for this matter?plz inform me. 9818172883

127. hi i m riya. i will give secondary exam on april 2009 from NIOS. i try to get my hall ticket and exam centre, but i cant.how can i get my hall ticket plz help me

128. varinder pal singh on March 15th, 2009 at 10:56 pm

what is my roll number and my center plz give me afull detail

129. shall i take my anrollment no. in 12th nios. for my examination.

130. satvinder singh on March 16th, 2009 at 12:11 pm

satvinder singh wants to know examination centre at delhi for 12th class for the examinatio goingtoheld on 17/4 18\4 and 28/42009. kindly inform.

131. hi… this is ramiz from. i want know full detail of my exam center

132. hi… i am ramiz from patna. my enrol no. 03004782003 please tell me 10 class compartment center

133. Shounak Behare
      17th, March 2009
      Hello
      I don’t get my Seat No. & Centre.
      so i request that please sent me urgent
      I waiting the reply

134. E. Sethumadhavan on March 17th, 2009 at 12:58 am

Please inform whether date sheet for NIOS10 Exam for April – May 2009 has been published. Also, if not, when it will be published.

135. mr.aamir khan on March 17th, 2009 at 4:48 am

i m in 12th science .i want know my exam center my rool no.is 27026283412

136. i have yet not recived information about exiamination center

MY NAME BABLI KUMARI
      ROLL NO. 27036083629
      MY FATHER’S NAME SH. SANJAY KUMAR SINGH
      ADD. 125, CHANCHAL PARK NAJAFGH
      NEW DELHI 110041

137. Could u please tell me my Roll no. I am a student of class 10th and along with my center and also want to know when my exams are going to start

138. actually, sir/madam i want to know about centre no. and school of nios of student.
      how can i know about. please tell me sir on my mail.
      name of student- ravi kumar
      roll no.- 27026982485
      father name- laxman singh
      ref no.-A0708247286
      and also give me website on i get all above question and more.

139. Hello!I just wanna ask that from which site do i get my identity card for the examination f class XII?

140. i want to see my identity card.

141. sir i didn’t find 12 th n.i.o.s. model paper 2009*
      so plz send me the modle paper immidiatly
      i will get 100% in 12th exam

142. From which site do i get my identity card on the net

143. i want to know the examination centre of april 2009 of open school plz let me know or send a mail to my email adress plz do let me know

144. from where do i get my identity card of class XII on the net

145. hi… i am ramiz from patna. my enrol no. 03004782003 please tell me 10 class plz tell me my examination center. plz plz plz reply

146. hi… i am ramiz hassan from my AI name is islamia urdu high school & Mu AI No. 030047 at patna (bihar). my enrol no. 03004782003 please tell me 10 class where my examination center sir plz plz reply…….

147. hi sir i am a student of electrical engineering so my problem is that my board exam is in the month of april and my nios 12 exam is on the month of april and if on the same day my both institute exam will be there so i can write my exam before or after my engineering exam.i cant lose my exam becoz i am in final year.so pls reply soon in my e mail id meetroses@gmail.com

148. savio fernandes on March 18th, 2009 at 1:38 am

i would like to know which is the center for nios boards exams for don boso matungastudents pls help us thank you

149. shailender kumar on March 18th, 2009 at 3:06 am

april 9th, 2009 at 2.30 pm
      I want to center details my en roll no 27029282043

150. i am ritika das and my enrritika. on March 18th, 2009 at 3:11 am

i am ritika das and my enrollment no is 21025782374 i want to know the examination centre of april 2009 of class 10th of national institute of open …

151. i m ritika my enrollment number is 21025782374.i want to know my examination center of class 10th in april 2009

152. I want to know my center detail of class 12th my roll.no. is 27020283314 …. i want to know the examination centre of april 2009 of open school plz let me …

153. Respected Sir,

can u plz inform me my name is registered for exams on april-may 2009 of class Xth my enrollment no 05013682308 and reference n. is A0508204566 and alloted no. is 050136.

Thanks & regards

154. Class- 10th date sheet & examination center

155. hi i need my exam roll number

156. MY NAME IS PRADEEP ENROLEMENT NO.A0708242228 ROLE NO. 27038782414 PLEASE CONFRM CENTRE OF EXAM OF 10TH CLASS EXAM IN APR 2009

157. Hello Sir

I am Jayesh Shah From SURAT GUJARAT INDIA wants to appear for HSC exam External

Kindly guide me

158. where is the center of nios ofdelhi zila school? when exam will be held?

enrol no. 27004783366

159. pls let us know the datesheet of classXII nios gyanodaya as soon as possible
      thanx

160. pls lemme knw d 12th std nios datesheet

161. pls let me knw d datesheet of std 12th nios gyanodaya

162. i want 2 confirm that do i have admission in open school with roll number 27024973066 for the year 2008….plz tell me

163. i want to confirm that do i ahve admission in open school with roll no. 27024973066 in the year2008……pleae tell me

164. hey,,,,how can i know centre of open school class 12 plllzzzzzz tell me anybody plzzzzz my e-mail summy_sandhu@yhaoo.com

165. RESPECTED SIR, I WANT TO KNOW WHEN +2 COMMERCE ECONOMICS PAPER HELD ON?

166. Kindly confirm the centre for Exam of 12th class,Nmae-Pushpa Enrol no.-27000383361,Medium Hindi.Thanks.Iam a student of NIOS

167. I want to know where is the examination center of 12th standard examination of 2009

168. please tell me my exame center and hall taickete on March 21st, 2009 at 12:18 am

please tell me my exam center and my hall ticjeye my roll mo.38000982110

169. plz give me my exam hall tickete and center

170. dear
      sir / madam

please con from the my roll number
      examinations roll no.

my addmission roll no. is 27002582403 is my addmission roll no
      because my id card not coming … please request me

Thankn you .
      from
      arjun bisht
      9990260733

171. i am Ranjeet, my brother is appiaring class 12th examination and his enrollment no is 27026583581. i want to know the examination centre of april 2009 from national institute of open

thanks

Ranjeet

172. I am 12th student. my study senter B-1 janak, puri new delhi – 110075.
      Ware are my exam senter .

173. i have required my roll no and my exam center list my Enrol no: -270233

174. my Enrol no:- 27023382008 Roll No & Center details for Class-X plz give me

175. i want to know my rollno. for +2 &exams center my address is given below
      c/o sh ramniwas
      vill.-uncha
      distt. -rewari
      haryana 123102

176. i want know full detail of my exam center

177. i am inder kumar,student of 10th standard of nios. my exam comming after 20 days. but i still not get my examination centre. pls inform me how i get the same.

178. 2morow is my exam and i have still not got my hall ticket so kindly give information of my hall ticket

179. Sudhanshu Yadav on March 22nd, 2009 at 1:01 am

My roll no. is 34014082018. what is the syllabus for my exams.

180. sangeet poddar on March 22nd, 2009 at 1:28 am

sir,
      i have give the nos exam past 1o years ago but unfortunaly i not ben passed and my personal problemhave comes near around by me,so i dont give another chance for giving the exambut now i have prepared to give the exam so pls me the chance to the better eduction.

thanks
      yours faithfully
      sangeet poddar

181. Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to know the centre detail of following roll no :
      21020383353 and 21020383495 respectively of class 12th

Thanks& Regards,
      Ajay Sharma.
      9910119370

182. i want to know my examination center ,my enrollment is 21025782336.of 10th class

183. hi mam
      i want to know about my date sheet i m in 10th pursuing from national institute of open schooling

184. Mahima Aggarwal on March 23rd, 2009 at 3:18 am

Hello, m Mahima,
      plz let me know my roll no. and centre details of class XII for national institue of open learning schooling examination 2009.

thanx & regard

185. How will i get the examination centre for boards of Nios

186. pradeep panghal on March 24th, 2009 at 12:29 am

my enrolment no. is 05018183333..i want to know my roll number and wheather i am enrolled or not..please tell me

187. plz give me my Examination center detail. my roll no is 27011882309.

188. PLZ SEND ME MY CENTER DETAIL& DATESHEET ,MY ROLL NO IS 05025982167 OF 10TH NIOS

189. Ollivett George on March 24th, 2009 at 5:41 am

HELLO, I AM 22 YRS OF AGE…I COMPLETED SSC FROM N.I.O.S [DELHI BOARD]…BUT I COULD NOT COMPLETE MY 12TH DUE TO SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS..AND NOW I HAVE GOT AN OFFER TO GO ABROAD,BUT I NEED TO BE AN H.S.C PASSED FOR THAT..CAN I ENROLL MYSELF TO THE STD.12TH THROUGH MUMBAI BOARD OR N.I.O.S BOARD IF POSSIBLE IN OCTOBER THIS YEAR,PLS LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE SAME.

190. what are the criterias for getting admitted into class ten, like documents, age, etc,

191. my enrol no. is 27019182441 plz sand my rool no. and center detail

192. Hi i want to know about my center
      please tell me where is my center
      i am the improvement student past roll no. is 27027643133

193. Hello sir,
      I want to know about my roll no. and date sheet of 12th class of national open school.
      please tell me the process related to it. Thanks

NAME – VIKAS DAHIYA
      DISTRICT – SONIPAT (HARYANA)

194. Dear sir/ madam

I want to to about 10th class Examination Date Sheet & centre

My roll No. is:- 2707032962015

pls give me reply as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

Ved Anand

9718860501
      9718648475

195. Sir I am Pramod Kumar My Roll No.is – 27026783604. So I want where is my exam. center 2009 of 12th class. Please send confermation by mail .My mail ID is given above.

Regards

Pramod

196. Nirmal Chatterjee on March 25th, 2009 at 4:23 am

pls provide me the routine of class XII examination of April-May

197. jaineder singh on March 25th, 2009 at 5:45 am

where i callect my examination center information

198. hello..! sir my name is nitesh gupta main janna chahata hu ki mera center khaha gaya hai mere …..ENROL.NO -21031882051 hai

199. sir
      could you tell me examination date of senior secondary school of NIOS

200. HELLO I AM PANKAJ JHA i want to know about examination date of sr. secondary school of NIOS (12th) of April to May (2009)

201. Kindly confirm the centre for Exam of 12th class,Name Rajbir Singh Enrol no.-05009683191,Medium Hindi.Thanks.Iam a student of NIOS

202. my date sheet cannot send me pleass send me my date sheet in my email address that i hv passed in my examination

203. sir i have misplaced my center number letter.can u plz reissue it to me…
      with regards
      Rachita

204. Sir,

Where can I get my Roll Number, I have no idea in what is roll number. Please help.

205. We want to know the examination centre for the year 2009 my roll Noll No. is 27033272442

206. Hello sir I want to know my examination centre. my enrol no. is 27014983027.please send the regarding information to my E-mail.

207. please give me a center detailo if boaed examinatiion

208. pls tell me the centre details of my younger brother who is appearing in class 12th examination. his roll No. is 27026563142…. please.

209. What is the name of the center !

Means i want to know where it will be held in which school or in other collage !
      i want to know the name of the school or collage.

210. roll no required of 12th class, name shiwani D/o sh. bal kishan enrol no. 05019483030

211. what the procedure to kmowing the informarion of center of the 10 class niios
      please help me

212. I want to know my examination centre my roll no is 27030582420

213. ankash kothari on March 27th, 2009 at 9:23 pm

what to knw the centre place and centre seat number

214. i want know abt math exam ofd class 12th.from haryana open school board &abt my centrev and roll no. also .in which school i have centre &w3hats my roll no.plz informd me as soon as possible

215. My son is appearing for 10th through open schooling. His roll no is 27027362062. I would like to know about his examination center in Delhi.

216. vinod kumar sharma on March 28th, 2009 at 2:35 am

hello,
      i’m student of class 12th of N.I.O.S.(delhi)i know about my examination centre. My Enrol No.is 27026683376 & study centre 270266.
      Thanks

217. vinod kumar sharma on March 28th, 2009 at 3:39 am

i’m student of class 12th of N.I.O.S.(delhi)i do’n know about my examination centre. My Enrol No.is 27026683376 & study centre 270266.
      Thanks

218. BHUPINDER SINGH on March 28th, 2009 at 4:02 am

hi,
      this is bhupinder singh ,i am in 12the standard and i got roll no. from national school of open now i want to whether my roll no. appear in the list of exam april 2009

219. Chirag Mirchandani on March 28th, 2009 at 5:22 am

i want know full detail of my exam center my roll no isp0802200087

220. Chirag Mirchandani on March 28th, 2009 at 5:28 am

MY NAMES IS CHIRAG MIRCHANDANI CLASS 10thMY ROLL NO IS P0802200087.
      PLEASE WILL U INFORM ME MY EXAM CENTER.

221. Chirag Mirchandani on March 28th, 2009 at 5:54 am

my name is Chirag Mirchandani I Want my center detailS class Xth my roll no p0802200087

222. i am rajni parti from chandigarh. i want to know my roll number details and datesheet of my NIOS. exams of april 2008 for Xth class….

223. Hi,
      I am Rajni parti from chandigarh. I want to know about the roll number details of my classs=xth 2009, ceter details and datesheet details. Please mail me as soon as possible.

224. hello i m inder kumar i m going to attend my 10th standard exam nios but i still not get my examination centre please give me advise for the same. my roll no.is 27020182373 and my study centre is delhi jain public school.

225. plz give me my exam hall ticket and center detail

226. Dear sir/ madam

I want to to about 12th class Examination Date Sheet & centre

pls give me reply as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

227. i want know full detail of my exam center

228. i hv my roll no of open exams of 10th ,but i don’t know the centre in delhi.pls tell me my centre.

229. I want know full detail of my exam center

230. ashish khandelwal on March 30th, 2009 at 1:09 am

i am failure student of secondry nios i want to give exam again what to do

231. i want to know my roll no. date
      my enrol no. is 05025582368

232. my name is Rajkumar Arora a student of class 12th on March 30th, 2009 at 1:15 am

my question is what is my centre going to be for the exams for the year 2009

233. hello, sir
      sir ,i want to give extrenal exam for the std-12 comm.,so
      what prosece for this exam ? plz inform me.

234. prabhhot singh on March 30th, 2009 at 1:56 am

i want to know my examination centre my enrol no. is 27004383382

235. Please send me my roll no. & exam centre@my email ID.

My details are

Course secondary

236. sanjay sharma on March 30th, 2009 at 4:48 am

hi
      dear sir,
      i m sanjay sharma i want to join the std.12th arts exm.
      plz inform my exm center.

237. i am apearing in the subject of english in april 2009 but i did not get roll no. upto now can iget it on internet

238. i m sonia, i m giving 10th exams from nios that will start from 4th april 09. this is my roll no. 27032872168. i want to know my test centre. i m from delhi

239. My roll no and examination center.please mail me at my i-d

240. Ashok Kumar Garg on March 30th, 2009 at 8:25 am

sir,
      where is my mathmatics examination centre my name is ashok kumar garg & my roll no. 27029053131.

thanking you

your faithfully

ashok k. garg

241. Devendra Kumar Sharma on March 30th, 2009 at 8:37 am

hello, my name is Devendra kumar sharma. pleas sand me the date sheet & the examination center.

242. subhodh namdev mahale on March 31st, 2009 at 1:31 am

subhodh namdev mahale my roll no is 28000582151 & i want examination center

243. HELLO I DONT KNOW MY EXAMINATION CENTRE PLS TELL ME. MY ENROLL NO IS=27009683041

244. MY ROLL NO. IS 27013782010 I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MY CENTRE AND DATE SHEET

245. I want to know the Examination centre in Rohini for class 10th

246. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS MY EXAM CENTER OF CLASS 10 TH

247. Recpacted Sir,

My Nname is dhruv kumar plese tell me about my examination centre.
      My Roll no. 27103982326

248. my name is saurav verma. i am a student of 12th. my enrolment no. is 27007473239.
      please send me date sheet, roll no. and centre detail as soon as possible. thanks.

249. Show me a last five year question papers.This is helpful to the Students.

250. plz inform about my exam center

251. Center datai n Admit card also

252. plz send me exemination center of 10th class.
      & my enrol no:-27033382360, ref. no. a0708238546.

253. Purnendu Kumar on April 1st, 2009 at 5:42 am

Please tell me Center Details. My Enrol No. 27004282411 & Ref. No. A0708227532 & School Name Bal Mandir Public School Gali No. 18, Kailash Nagar, Delhi – 110051.

254. VINAY KUMAR KASHYAP on April 1st, 2009 at 6:18 am

MY ENROL NO. IS 27014982307 Ref.no. A0708202775 please tell me my examination center in delhi for 10th class examination

255. sir,i want my exam centre and my enrollment no.05004983086

256. i m searching for my admit card for my senior secondry exam as my center inchage has ask me to collect it online.

257. HI DIS IS GAGAN AND I WISH TO KNOW DA DETAILS OF MA CENTER . PLZ SEND ME DA DETAILS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . THAX

258. I am anil i wanna my exam center 10th

259. want to search exam center

260. centre of the exam in delhi for april exam starting from 4th april.

261. hello sir/madam i am ravi gupta i want to ask that, my sister failed in class 11th but i want that if there is any possibility that instead of doing 11th again, is there any procedure through which she can do her 12th. any procedure like open school or from cbse private. if there is any good open school pls tell.
      i wait for your answer please reply as soon as possible

262. DINESH KATARIA on April 3rd, 2009 at 3:38 am

HELLO MY SELF DINESH KATARIA. I AM A 12TH COM.STUDENT IN ARTS. MY SUBJECTS CODE IS 321 .I DON,T KNOW MY CENTER WHERE HE IS .THAT IS MY PROBLEM. ARE YOU TELL ME.ABOUT MY CENTER.THANKYOU

263. GWMBWR BAGLARI on April 3rd, 2009 at 3:40 am

When will the class Xth Exam start. Schedule of 2009 Xth Exam.

264. kindly tell me the examination centre of 12th class of session 2008-2009

265. PLS INFORMATION ME EXAM CENTRE BY ROLL NO

266. where i found roll number & center detail

267. in 2009 exams where is centre of niosexams in jamshedpur roll.no 26002582001

268. i have appeared NIOS Secondary Board examination in April,2008 in bokaro, India. Now I have to seat exams center plz tell me my Enrol no 26004782002

269. domnic savio s. francis on April 4th, 2009 at 1:07 am

my name is “Domnic savio s. Francis ” . My enrollment no. 11006483242. wanted to know my hall ticket no..pls send me reply fast

270. i want to know that where is my examination center 12th class open school, my roll number is 0802300613.

271. hello sir i, am student for nios xth claass, my rollno 27023572297 please give me center informatio
      for delhi

272. I Want my center detailS class Xth my roll no 27018372073 and date sheet Thanks please help me

273. I AM NEERAJ LAMBA I WANT TO KNOW SINCE PAPER DATE SHEET MY ROLL NO IS 05015673507

274. i want know my centre nd datesheet my roll no is 27036783415

275. Please give the center detail of Rekha d/o Virender Kumar s.no. 1723 enrol. No. 27031682035, date of Birth 06.04.1993 ON M. NO. 9971965402

276. Hello, m veerpal,
      I am veerpal from gurgaon.plz let me know my roll no. and centre details of class X for national institue of open learning schooling examination 2009.

thanx & regard

277. Devendra Singh on April 6th, 2009 at 6:35 am

I would like to appear for Class 12 in October 2009.Kindly send me an addmission form on line in English.

278. Devendra Singh on April 6th, 2009 at 6:38 am

I would like to appear for Class 12 in October 2009.Kindly send me the form on line with all the formalities to be completed.Where, when & how much do I pay for the above.
      Thanking you
      Devendra

279. anand prakash singh on April 6th, 2009 at 10:43 pm

my enrollment no. is a1008303164 i want my center details

280. sir,
      i am a student of nios sr. secondary. please let me know how to change my old phone number and correspondence address online?

281. i want to know my roll no. and examination centre

282. Dear Sir,

I want to know my center, my examination details as below mentioned.

Name of Student – Deepak Kumar

Residence Address – 188, pocket -1 paschim puri, new delhi -110063

Please send the center details on urgent basis.

Kind Regards
      Deepak Kumar

283. Sushil Vashisht on April 7th, 2009 at 5:36 am

Dear Sir,

Request you to please let me know about the 12th class admison, when i will apply and where.

Regards

Sushil Vashisht

284. sir,
      I have lost my admission ticket. my enrolment number is 21008272033. pls tell me my roll number tommorow is my exam pls help me sir.

285. Sonjoy Mathew purayidam on April 7th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

Sir/Mam,
      Iam Sonkoy Mayhew Purayidam and my Roll number is 27020262061,I would be obliged if you could please let me know my exam center,for the April-may 2009 10th class exams.

Thanking you,

Sonjoy

286. How can a person give 10th standard directly after failing in 9th standard in mumbai can u pls help me n ths….want to give private 10th standard

287. AVINASH LODHA on April 8th, 2009 at 2:06 am

MY 10TH CLASS ENROL NO. 27031382037. I REQUIRED EXAMINATION CENTRE & DATE SHEET.
      PLEASE INFORM ME MY MAIL ID

288. I am Maniram. I want to know my Roll No. & Centre. My enrollment no. is 10803200293

289. shourab rastogi on April 8th, 2009 at 3:49 am

hi! sir
      Plz send my examniation detail 10th class. plz send detail on mobile number

290. bhavani shankar sandha on April 8th, 2009 at 8:08 am

i want my admit card for my class 10th which is held from tomorrow . my roll no. 15002182087

291. neelanchal sharma on April 9th, 2009 at 1:38 am

class 10th rll no 0600518280 name ankesh sir plz tell me center no of this roll no iam from h.p

292. hello sir…………I wanted to know If there is branch of NIOS in surat??? If yes then where……..plzz reply soon

293. hi, this is sachin here. i want know when comming r 8th class haryana board result

294. my enrolment no. is 27034752306 want to know my examination center class x

295. vikram agrawal on April 14th, 2009 at 6:52 am

where is the National Institute of open schooling in surat and what is the procedure to join this school?

296. exam centre no 11612 detail for name harpreet singh , roll no 16006882010

297. vidya

Sir/Madam my roll no.is 27000452086 of class Xth but I m not received my exam. roll no & I don’t know my examination centre please help me.

298. my name is Jatin Taneja son of Rajesh Taneja my no is 45009882013 and my study center is Chandrabushan Singh memorial Hassan pur IP extension
      Please tell me my roll number and other informations as I m physical handicap(deaf and dumb)

299. what is the document attached with the application form of 10th from nios (new Delhi)

300. what is my roll number of 12thexamination 2009

301. Hello sir,

i m sheela pabby,
      i m B.A .PROGRAMME PART-1 STUDENT MY SOL ROLL NO IS- 08-1-16-033846,
      SIR I need detaIL ABOUT PEASE WILL U INFORM ME MY EXAM CENTER.
      MY MOBILE NO-9213724292,9015333065

302. i forgot my 12th rollno
      plz give me solution to search my result

303. gurnam singh on May 1st, 2009 at 9:57 am

i want know full detail of my exam center

304. gurnam singh on May 1st, 2009 at 10:00 am

i want know full detail of my exam center,my enrol no is a0708230231

305. sakshi kapoor on May 11th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

hello,i m sakshi..i did’nt get my ip exam roll number.let me know what should i do?my exam is conducted by the end of this month..waiting eagerly for your reply..

306. jenson jacob on May 14th, 2009 at 8:04 am

HELLO SIR

I WORKING IN UAE IN A REPUTED COMPANY ,I WANT TO DO MY PREE- DEGREE IN CURRSPONDNCE
      CAN I DO THAT, HOW

307. lokesh tiwari on June 8th, 2009 at 7:18 am

dear sir , required mr lokesh tiwari roll no 10 class 2008 -2009 in nios board

308. Mrs Anita Jain on August 19th, 2009 at 2:14 am

Dear Sir,
      I am Principal of one of the reputed school of Bhopal.I want to know if there is any facility available in Sagar dist. in M.P. for NI of Open Schooling.Waiting for quick response.Thanks,
      Anita Jain

309. sir , plz let me know whether i can appear for october exams Ihav sent examination form through speed post after the prescribed dates

310. i would like to attend graduation in arts without attending 12th exam is it possible?

311. sir,
      i have need to examination cetre detail of 10th delhi for october examination

312. i want to know my friend’s compartment examinations which is going to held in september, her roll no. is-27036582419.and how to get addmition in 12th class in science streem &in arts streem plzzzz do reply me sir/mam…..

313. i wanted to know my exam center details for secondary oct-nov exam. my roll no.2703508246 tel me plzzz

314. sorry my roll no.27035082469 tell me my exam center details for secondary oct-nov exam

315. PLZ CONFIRM MY CENTRE OF XAM OCT 09 (ONLINE ADMISSSION).

316. PLZ CONFIRM MY 12TH EXAM CENTRE OCT 09 MY STUDY CENTRE IS IN MUZAFFFARPUR , BIHAR

317. plz tell me at once my exam center details… my roll no. is 27035082469

318. plz tell me at once exam center of nios 10th exam on oct-nov 2009 .my roll no.27035082469

319. PLEASE DO CONFORM ME MY EXAMINATION CENTER…. HELD ON, AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
      I WILL BE VERY THANK FULL TO YOU IF U SEND ALL THOSE DETAILS ON MY GIVEN MAIL ADDRESS….

THANK YOU..!!!

320. PLEASE DO CONFORM ME MY EXAMINATION CENTER…. HELD ON, AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
      MY ROLL NO. is 27026982462.
      THANK YOU..!!!

321. plz tell me at once exam center of nios 10th exam on oct-nov 2009 .my roll no.27037582377

322. my name is saurav verma. i am a student of 12th. my enrolment no. is 27037582377

323. roll no and center of nios of classX11

324. plz tell me at once exam center of nios for class 12th exam on oct-nov 2009 .my roll no.27022073205

325. my name is rimjhim rai nd my io center no. is 03005 wants 2 know examination center of nios of sr. secondary exam on oct-nov 2009 as soon as possible.thanku

326. my name is poonam D% rajbir enrol no. 27036883462

327. please send ny roll.no and center details

328. plz send my roll no and centre details my enrol no po803200454

329. plz send my roll no and centre details of class 10th oct nov 2009 exam my enrol no p0803200454

330. plz send my roll no and centre details my enrol no 27032382018.

331. plz send centre details my enrol no 27029363149

332. Hi, may i not know where is my centre my application reference no is A0709330765 i am students of nios.plz give me knowlege about my centre prosional Details
      name shyam kumar
      Father name jagnnath bairwa
      call me on this No 9716155141 i am shyam kumar

333. hi
      Hi, may i not know where is my centre my application reference no is A0708240095 i am students of nios 10th standard.plz give me knowlege about my centre prosional Details
      roll no.27030082678
      name wasim ahmad
      Father name iqbal ahmad
      plz call me on this No-9718684785&9868302272

thanks & regards
      wasim ahmad

334. plz tell me my exam center roll no is 27035082038

335. i want to know about my open campartment exam centre my roll no. is 21022082006
      and my cenre no. is 12725 so please tell me where is my exam center.

336. my roll no. is 21022082006
      plz tell me my exam center
      my mobile no.is 9911778824

337. sonu on october 5th 2009 at 12:20 on October 5th, 2009 at 1:58 am

find examination centre

338. DEAR SIR / (NIOS)

PLEASE SEND MY ROLL NO; & EXAM CENTER

MY NAME———–PAWAN KUMAR
      FATHER NAME ——MR.RAMESH CHAND
      ADMISSION DATE—-13/JULY/2009
      MY MOBILE NO:—–9910544253

THANKS & REGARDS

PAWAN KUMAR

339. i want to know my exam center
      my name is- chander shekhar
      roll no.- 27036683498
      contact no.- 9971286493

340. Hi my enrolment no is 050 2238 2305 …..plz send me the details for my centre…

regards
      Rajesh Kumar
      9899707075

341. i want examination hall ticket.

342. how can i check my roll number by my name and father’s name for 12th class open school

343. hey…my brother failed in nios 10th 2009 in 3 subjects… he attempted those in pune so when will be the results declared of his second attempt?

344. Hi my reference no is A0709321934 and my enrolment no is 27024793510 sir mery book nahi aye

345. nisha d/o bhoop singh on October 23rd, 2009 at 6:54 am

Sie I am Nisha D/o Bhoop , Sir I have not found my Roll. of 10+2 so Plese send to my Roll. at my
      E-Mail kumarravi_175@yahoo.co.in

346. Sir I am Ravi prakash sir please about me to the paper and my admit card are not available

347. neha aggarwal
      application ref. no. A0709215509
      date of registration-13ausgust2009
      region- delhi
      plz send me detalis of my exam

348. my roll no. is 084265030. plz send my examination centre details.

349. rajesh kumar yadav on November 20th, 2009 at 12:43 am

my roll no is A0709332589. please send my examination centre details

350. rajesh kumar yadav on November 20th, 2009 at 12:44 am

my roll no is A0709332589 for class XII. please send my examination centre details

351. i want to know my roll number my my application number A1209220543

352. I am appearing in secondary examination .got study material but i wouldlike to get CD of all the subjects like hindi ,english maths,social sciense ,science ( English)from where i can get

353. i want to give open exam of 12th for session 2009-10
      & i have not fill the form of this can i give exam

354. Shikha Budhiraja on November 27th, 2009 at 3:12 am

Sir

I have submitted my form for Clerical grade examination but i have not received my roll number till now. Please let me know my roll number, examination centre and date of examination.

355. I have not received my roll number till now. Please let me know my roll number, examination centre and date of examination.

356. i want to know the ststus of roll no . pl ztell me how can i know . tell me as soon as posssible

357. I have not received my roll number till now. Please let me know my roll number, examination centre and date of examination.

358. when is the result being out for class 12th , which were held in octuber,2009?

359. when is the result being out for class 12th nios , whch were held in october-november 2009??

360. Dear concern,
      My nmae is nirmala basnet i have forgot my roll no can u give me

361. I had passed 10th but want to know that how would i prepare for 12th external exam

362. hello, i m vishal gupta preparing giving cbse private exam this year i want to know about my roll no. i want not get the admit card till yet plz help me my id is manish.0510@gmail.com
      plz give me sone suggestion at the earliest………

363. results 2007-2008

roll no- 27033972077

364. hello,
      i am WASIM AKRAM.I want to join the std.12th science exam.
      What is the procedure for this matter?plz inform me.

365. sir, I m std. of polytecnic mene 10th ke bad he polytecnic me admission le liya kya me diploma ke sat he 12th class open se kar sakta hu dono education ek sal me kar sakte he

366. sir,
      me polytechnic ka stdent hu kya me diploma ke sat he 12th be kar sakta hu mene 10th ke bad hi 3year diplma Elect.&comm. admission le lia kya dono education ek sat ho sakti he.

367. i want my enrollment number of nos exam appearing this year april from orrisa

368. omprakash prasad on December 29th, 2009 at 6:50 am

id card

369. plz send to latest information i my id

370. i have given my 12 board exam through nios but is not able to get my result, since i don’t have my roll no. i lost my admit card. i registered myself in stream 2 for which exams was used to be held on october 9th , 2009.
      could you please deliver my results to the above given email id.as such my father name is Raza Shamim Akhtar. i shall be obilized if u do such favour of mine.Thankyou.

371. hi SIR,
      this is sonam want to say that my enrol no:22000492285.i am having while studying maths & hindi a lots .i want some guidelines FROM YOUretaled this plz inform me sir kindly.
      your faithfully student
      SONAM SAHU

372. vikrant sharma on January 1st, 2010 at 6:47 am

we want to see the result of senior secondary school examination which held on April 2008

373. Vijay Kumar Goyal on January 4th, 2010 at 5:00 am

lost my roll no or refrence number plese tell me

374. Vijay Kumar Goyal on January 4th, 2010 at 5:01 am

lost my 10th roll no or refrance number

375. sir please tel me the result of 12th in year 2008. my roll no. is 27019363336

376. sir please tel me the result of 12th in year 2008. my roll no. is 27019363336.

377. i want take admission in 12th standard , nios. let me know the procedure for the same.

378. ihave taken drop in 10th std and i have applied has private candidate but still not get roll number where to search

379. hello.i have filled the form for class 10 from open of delh board.so i want to know how to see that if i have registered for the exam or not.and what is my roll no..please tell me the site from which i can see all the details of the student who have registered for he exam

380. sir i am deepa i want to know that where is my center placed for exams of 12thclass
      sir i requesting u give me information about center
      my enrol.no is 05017993209
      and my cell no is 9654101912

381. I did 10+2 in NIOS in the year 2008. but I dint receive my Pass Certificate yet.Kindly tell how to get it… I had my exams in Nellore, AndhraPradesh.

382. kindly confirm center for exam of 12th class name manish Enrol no:-27013083303 medium hindi thanks i am student of NIOS

383. i need to know my board exam roll no. n center detail…can i get it

384. how can i verify my roll no. given to me from the cbse online.My roll no. is 5303912

385. I want to know that what it is bpp course completed,what can i do admission in b.com..?but in this type of b.com is valuable in other field…?

386. mrunali k kadam on January 23rd, 2010 at 4:10 am

i am mrunali kadam, i want to know the list of nios schools in mumbai and preferably south mumbai. kindly inform me as soon as possible. by the 24th of january 2010

387. kindly send us my roll no. and centre

388. kindly send my roll no. and centre my mobile no. is 9915047096

389. plase show my rollmo.& centre my enrollmentno.92217200028oct-2007session plase give metoday

390. sir,
      i am abhijith gopan who is going to write the exam of nios +2 in the comming april . My stream is commerce which contain ENGLISH,ECONOMICS,BUSINESS STUDIES,SOCIOLOGY AND WORD PROCESSING.
      sir i want to know that is this cetificate valied for my higher studies. iwant to go for LAW or BA Lit. pls tell me abt that. i am studying in kottayam and my contact center is Kendra Vidhyala kottayam.

391. Require result of class 12th session 2007-2008

392. Require result of 12th class session 2007-2008

393. WHAT IS THE RESULT OF ROLL NO-27028673047
      OF SESSION 2007-2008

394. hello sir,
      i am doing my school in kolkata(barrrackpore).and i want to know my centre of examination.plz reply as soon as possible

395. hello sir,

396. i want to knoe till what time i cam fill the form of open boards as its 31st january today and i think i am very late

397. sibasish mohapatra on February 1st, 2010 at 1:38 am

Date of birth: 10/06/1990
      Medium: Hindi
      Course: Secondary
      Subjects: 201 202 211 212 213
      Address: C 409 SANGAM VIHAR NEW DELHI
      110062 AMBEDKAR NAGAR

Pl send the Date sheet in 10th Class.
      Raman Kumar
      98719-83462
      Thanx.

401. Respected Sir/Mam
      I want to know my center for examination held on april 2010. My roll no is 05016292294.Please respond me soon as possible for my quries.
      thanking you

402. centre detail

403. plzz tell about the center of nios 10th class . my r.no is 27024392038

404. WHAT IS MY ROLLNUMBER

405. please give my roll no of the year 2010

406. hemant keshavlal vyas on February 10th, 2010 at 12:09 am

hello i am hemant vyas i want to my roll number iam red.in 12th private arts on rajasthan bord ajmer pls send me some detiles

407. hemant keshavlal vyas on February 10th, 2010 at 12:10 am

hello i am hemant vyas i want to my roll number iam red.in 12th private arts on rajasthan bord ajmer my exam centar is anjana pls send me some detiles

408. plz send my roll no of class 12th my roll no is 21036193353&my ref nois ao709329665………plz help me

409. what is my examination center my roll no is- 27010192290

410. pls. send me my exam center my roll no. is-2710192290

411. centre of nioc 10th 2010 & roll number

412. I am student of 12th (Arts) from NIOS and preparing for April 2010 exams. Kindly let me know my roll number and exam centre. I shall be grateful.

( Sanam Singh )
      S/o Prithvi Raj Singh
      DOB-29.07.1962

413. damanjeet shah singh on March 8th, 2010 at 7:56 am

hi i am 10th class open student of PSEB i want to know my roll number

414. RAHUL CHAUHAN on March 16th, 2010 at 5:34 am

my exam in April 2010 & I have no exam center detail and roll no. ship.

415. RAHUL CHAUHAN on March 16th, 2010 at 5:36 am

plz send my exam certer detail and roll no. slip. my exam in april 2010 for senior secondary

416. narendra singh rathore on March 16th, 2010 at 5:43 am

hello,i am narendra.I want to join the 12th art exam2010.
      What is the procedure for this matter?plz inform me

417. Date sheet of ten nios on March 22nd, 2010 at 1:32 pm

Exam date sheet of ten nios

418. Dear Sir, I am working in Hindustan Newsprint Ltd, as a Supervisor in Chemical Recovery plant,. My total experience is 32 years.My qualification is 10th pass (SSC) in 1975. If I get a Chemical deploma ceitificate, I will be eligible further promotion. So I request you to please help me about this matter.
      Thanking you,
      S.M.BASHA

419. sir reqestedmay i help you mujhe apne center patha karna ha my roll no 27024892233

420. PLS. SEND MY ROLL NO. & EXAM DETAILS ASAP.

421. Kavita Kandpal on April 9th, 2010 at 9:07 pm

My inrollment no.A1409204860 Pl.tell me my Roll No. and Exam Centre with time table sheet

422. plz send my roll no slip & my identy card plz my cell no-9992351338

423. hi am student of 10th std in NIOS…wil u tel me the syllabus of maths,english.urdu,science and word processing of august 2010 exam plzzz do reply on ma e-mail id as soon as possible..faiz_kam006@yahoo.com

424. ALISHA THOMAS on May 3rd, 2010 at 4:27 am

HELLO , I AM ALISHA I WANT TO JOIN NIOS AS I AM IN 12th SCIENCE PLZ TELL WHERE IS NIOS IN SURAT. PLZ INFORM ME BY THIS no.9726174869

425. my roll no is 04000182019 i want to give the exam

426. RESPECTED SIR/MAM
      GOOD AFTERNOON SIR/MAM I AM MANPREET I AM STUDYING IN 10TH I HAVE NO ROLL NO KINDLY PLEASE SEND ME MY ROLL NO I WANT TO GIVE THE EXAM IN OCTOBER/NOVEMBER PLZ INFORM ME BY THIS NO.9872315077

427. i am student of 12th nios. ihave no information of my exam center. i am living in rohtak(haryana). and my roll no is 920510300995 and study center no is:050048. please tell me my exam center quikly my exam hell in 21 october.and my name is anjali

428. HELLO SIR,
      I AM ADITYA SHAW,IGET ADMISSION IN SENIOR SECONDARY AT NIOS.MY REFERENCE NO:A0310302397
      AND ENROLLMENT NO:220017103020.MY ADDMISSION HAD CONFORMED AT 13/08/2010. I HAD GATED
      MY BOOKS ON DATED 16/09/2010.CAN I ASK WHEN I WILL GET MY IDENTITY CARD ?

429. Please send my roll NO. for s.secondary october 2010 examination

430. I am neeru gupta and studying in 10th class. My enrl. no. is 92279201750. want to know my exam centre for oct./nov.

431. I want to know my exam center, Roll No. is 27029192400

432. my roll no is this 270359103006 i want to k,now my stady centar? plz send me same deteals?

433. Gursimranjit Kaur on October 26th, 2010 at 10:24 pm

Send my date sheet and exam centre. My roll no is 22007782109

434. Respected mam
      I want to know my centre and roll number details for the math exam and my previous roll number is 16003892260. could u send me these details. I m study in class 10th

435. I WANT TO MY ROLL NO OCT 2011 EXAM MY REFREANCE NO IS NO510309781 IM STUDY IN 12TH CLASS

436. SEND MY DATE SHEET AND EXAM CENTER MY ROLL CLASS 12 TH

437. NIOS ALLOTTED ME A STUDY CENTER ‘AI’ IS 110039 & ENROLMENT NO.110039113095. I’M NOT UNDERSTAND THE GIVEN DETAIL. PLS PROVIDE ME PROPER & UNDERSTANDABLE DETAIL IN BRIEF. ALSO I YET TO RECIEVE YOUR STUDY MATERIAL .PLS SEND IT URGENT .

438. Dear Sir/Madam,
      Please tell me the path to get my roll number under NIOS borad.
      My name : Lakhvir Kaur