RITSUMEIKAN ASIA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
Admissions Office: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, 1-1 Jumonjibaru, Beppu, Oita 874-8577 Japan. offers the following programmes:
Programmes: 4-year UG programmes leading to bachelor’s degree:
College of Asia Pacific Studies
BSS (Bachelor of Social Sciences): International, Relations/International Society/ Area Studies, Development & Environment/ Tourism in the Asia Pacific, Media.
College of Asia Pacific Management
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration): Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Accounting, Finance, International Business, Comparative Management.
Medium of instructions: English and Japanese (Optional). Knowledge of Japanese not required for admission.
Eligibility: Senior Secondary (12 years of school education)
Last date of Application: October 31 for the Spring Session and April 30 for the Fall Session.
Application Fee: 5,000 Yen (US$ 50)
Admission Fee: 100,000 Yen (US$ 983)
Living Expenses: Between 960,000 and 1,920,000 Yen per year (approximately). Hostel accommodation available in the first year. Academic sessions: Twice a I year in April and September.
Master & Doctor Degree Programmes:
(1) Master of Science in Asia Pacific Studies
(2) Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy: Development Economics, International Public Administration, Environmental Policy &* Administration, Tourism Policy & Administration.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): Finance, International Business and
Marketing; Management of Innovation & Technology
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Asia Pacific Studies.
APU offers following scholarships to Indian students on merit:
1. Scholarship Programme 1> 100% Tuition Waiver. Students must pay 100,000 Yen admission fee, Airfare to Japan and meet their living expenses.
2. Scholarship Programme 2> 65% Tuition waiver. Student must pay 35% Tuition fee (Approx. 350,000 Yen), 100,000 Yen admission fee, Airfare to Japan and living expenses)
3. Scholarship Programme 3> 30% Tuition waiver (Student must pay 70% Tuition fee. (Approx. 700,000 Yen, 100,000 Yen admission fee, Airfare to Japan and living expenses)
Honours Scholarship: 600,000 Yen annual to be given with Scholarship programme. Part-time job allowed.
For further details you may contact: Prof. Satya Bhushan Verma, C-7/A, JVTS Garden, Chhattarpur Extension, New Delhi 110074